Profile for Booklover > Reviews

Content by Booklover

Booklover

The Cain Chronicles, Episodes 1-4: New Moon Summer, Blood Moon Harvest, Moon of the Terrible, Red Rose Moon (Seasons of the Moon Book 5)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 Jun 2014
I brought the box set after reading great reviews plus it was relatively cheap. The story line was fab and i found it hard to put down.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jun 2014
I got this book for my daughter on kindle and she adored it. I read it to see what the fuss was about and wow. The story line was meaningful. Turn in events thinking that Hazel would have died. However the love story behind it was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I highly recommend to anyone.

Seasons of the Moon Series, Books 1-4: Six Moon Summer, All Hallows' Moon, Long Night Moon, and Gray Moon Rising
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this series, 5 Feb 2014
I first bought this box set as it was free. The series surprised me and out did it self. Her books are brilliant definitely will read her books again.

UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)
UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 14 Nov 2013
I was hesitant at first after I received the kindle for a gift, but I went for it as it was free. Best book I have read in a while. From the first page I read, I couldn't put the kindle down. Each page was a good as the last. I had read it within a day, so I bought the next two books in the series. Cant wait to read them. I highly recommend this book to anyone wanting a bargain and a good read.