Profile for Susan Creed > Reviews

Content by Susan Creed

Susan Creed (Brittany, France)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Canon PIXMA MP620 Printer
Canon PIXMA MP620 Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean Lines and Quiet, 16 Sept. 2009
I bought this printer last week after reading the many positive reviews on Amazon. I rarely print photos so I cannot comment upon the machine's capabilities in this respect. However, I love the clean lines - it is in no way a dust trap as so many printers are - and it is very quiet which to me is a bonus in this noisy world. I have experimented with the printing (colour and black and white) and scanning modes and am very pleased.

I have awarded only 4 stars because I must say, in agreement with a previous reviewer, that the software is really very basic which is a shame.

Frankie Dettori's Italian Family Cookbook
Frankie Dettori's Italian Family Cookbook
by Frankie Dettori

4.0 out of 5 stars A Real Family Cookbook, 17 Mar. 2009
My daughter recommended this book to me and I have not been disappointed. It's a good read with lovely pictures as well as having easy to execute recipes. My daughter cooked the spaghetti with clams when we were in the UK last week and it was divine.

Acer P193W 19" Crystalbrite Widescreen Black LCD Monitor 5ms 2000:1
Acer P193W 19" Crystalbrite Widescreen Black LCD Monitor 5ms 2000:1

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous quality, brilliant value and very smart, 2 Nov. 2008
I bought the Acer P193W this week and I have been absolutely delighted with it. The Amazon reviewers did help me make my choice - I have never bought a LCD screen before - and those that gave rave reviews weren't wrong. I would have liked a bit more information on how to set up my computer with the correct resolution, perhaps Acer could give more info on their site as for me it was quite complicated. But well done Acer on a great product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3