Profile for Freckboy > Reviews

Content by Freckboy

Freckboy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
iHelicopter - Lightspeed Android / iPad / iPhone Controlled i-Helicopter With Turbo
Offered by Paramount Zone COM UK
Price: 59.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 29 July 2014
Bought this as a present. It was easy to set up the remote control app on their phone and were up and running in minutes. It took a few hours of practice to fly the helicopter but it is really good fun. It was strong and well built and well worth the money.

SF-95DR Digital Satellite Signal Finder Meter with Compass, Buzzer LCD FTA Dish
SF-95DR Digital Satellite Signal Finder Meter with Compass, Buzzer LCD FTA Dish
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked ok, 17 Jun 2014
I bought this signal finder as I thought it would be easier than my existing signal finder. It worked ok but I still have difficulty in getting a perfect signal.The finder said it was at 99% strength but the picture was still not that good on some channels. Don't know if it is me or the finder. It was well priced and packaged and arrived on time.

Stuff4 Leather Smart Case with 360 Degree Rotating Swivel Action and Free Screen Protector/Stylus Touch Pen for 8 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T310/T311 - Deep Pink
Price: 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove., 15 Jun 2014
The case fits the tablet like a glove. Being able to rotate the case for landscape and portrait is great. It was well priced and packaged and arrived on time. Well worth buying to keep the tablet safe and secure.

Chapelwood Complete Dining Station with Feeders
Chapelwood Complete Dining Station with Feeders
Offered by Garden_Wildlife_Direct
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 15 Jun 2014
The feeding station was well packaged and arrived on time. It was easy to put together and came with all i needed (except food). It was great to have the feeders as well. When I put it up it was an instant hit with the birds.

Finger Pulse Oximeter With LED Display (Includes Carrycase, Batteries and Lanyard)
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd
Price: 59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 15 Jun 2014
I bought this as a replacement for one a bought a year or so ago. It was well priced, packaged and arrived on time. They are easy to use and keep me aware of my sats.

Clocks - 40th Anniversary Ruby Wedding Celebration Quartz Table Clock
Clocks - 40th Anniversary Ruby Wedding Celebration Quartz Table Clock
Offered by Cygnet Gifts
Price: 13.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present., 15 Jun 2014
I bought this as a present and they loved it. It was well packaged and arrived on time. Was surprised to find a gift like this on Amazon so will know where to look next time I need a special present.

6x Purell Hygienic Hand Gel Rub 240ml
6x Purell Hygienic Hand Gel Rub 240ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Product as expected, 23 Mar 2014
They are exactly as I wanted. They arrived intact, well wrapped and were well priced. I will order more when I need them

Konig Satellite F-Splitter
Konig Satellite F-Splitter
Offered by Invero
Price: 1.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 8 Jan 2014
Yes this product does what it says. I bought it to split my signal as I only have a single lead LNB. It does this so I can view one channel while recording another.

Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19
Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19
Price: 101.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 8 Jan 2014
I have had electric shavers in the past and they were ok but that was all. This shaver is great. It gives a close shave without pulling the hairs. Easy to clean, quiet when in use and worth the money.

Bedroom Athletics Monroe Moonrock / Paprika - (Womens - Small)
Bedroom Athletics Monroe Moonrock / Paprika - (Womens - Small)

3.0 out of 5 stars It was a present., 8 Jan 2014
I bought these as a present, not for myself. They loved them and were exactly what they wanted,warm and cosy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6