Profile for H.H. > Reviews

Little Taggie Colours Confetti
Little Taggie Colours Confetti
Offered by Fulton DS Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the baby ordered!, 9 Feb. 2012
Our G.P. friend suggested the taggie would make a great present for our latest great-nephew and she was right. Super fast delivery from seller. Mum and baby delighted.

Downton Abbey - Series 1 [DVD]
Downton Abbey - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series, 31 Oct. 2011
Bought this for my daughter as she had missed the whole of series 1 and needed to "fill in the gaps" whilst watching the current series. She loves it!

Reflex Analogue White Plastic Strap, Purple Dial Kids Watch 1560202U
Reflex Analogue White Plastic Strap, Purple Dial Kids Watch 1560202U
Offered by KNIGHT RIDER

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 18 Sept. 2011
Bought this as I have an allergic reaction to metal. Very swift delivery and a good looking watch - looks super with summer clothes. Many thanks. A bargain!

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a convert!, 6 July 2011
My husband had purchased a "Kindle" and I was happy to stick with my real book until the day I'd run out of anything to read ...I borrowed the "Kindle" for half an hour, scrolled through the choice of books and was hooked.
Bought my own machine the next day and with speedy delivery was up and reading within 72 hours.
Highly delighted!

Debrett's A-Z of Modern Manners
Debrett's A-Z of Modern Manners
by Jo Bryant

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read, 3 Aug. 2010
Bought this as a fun gift for my daughter - she's at Oxford University and enjoys their formal dinners, it turned out to be an interesting read and shows how modern manners differ from those of old.

Major and Mrs Holt's Battlefield Guide to the Somme
Major and Mrs Holt's Battlefield Guide to the Somme
by Tonie Holt

5.0 out of 5 stars A Guide to the Somme, 26 April 2010
I have finally persuaded my husband to spend part of our summer holiday visiting the Somme battlefields. In the past we have been to Ypres and Vimy Ridge, but I did my own research to enable us to find appropriate places to visit. This time I have decided to use the acclaimed books written by the Holts. The book is perfect for our needs - it gives good background information without overwhelming the reader. Photographs and suggested routes ensure we will get a true feel for the area.
Thank you, Major and Mrs Holt and thank you Amazon for your speedy delivery.

Photocopiable Activities based on "Goodnight Mister Tom" (Read & Respond Series)
by Angel Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Super story, 7 Mar. 2010
I have been a teacher for 37 years and have read this book to many children. Every child loved the story of old Tom and Willie Beech - so much so, they relished the work based on this story.
This activity allows you to support less able children and, with a few tweeks, extend the more able. Good ideas for classroom displays and of course fits perfectly with KS2 history topic.

Tiffany Table Mats, 6
Tiffany Table Mats, 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Table, 7 Mar. 2010
After purchasing supermarket "cheapies" and finding the plastic coating peeling off after a few weeks, I decided to look table mats of good quality at a sensible price. I am a big fan of art deco style so these were just what I wanted. Good size, easy to clean and look fine for dinner or more casual meals.