Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Passions of the Dead (The Detective Jackson Mystery/Thriller Series Book 4)
Passions of the Dead (The Detective Jackson Mystery/Thriller Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet, 11 Mar 2011
This is definately my favourite so far.

The book did not disappoint and had twists in the book to make you think you knew how it was going - only to find it went the other way!

The relationship between Dect. Jackson and Kera is in the background again giving a good mix in the book of the investigation and light romance.

The ending was very good and certainly not how I imangined it but was very well written.

Thrilled to Death (The Detective Jackson Mystery/Thriller Series Book 3)
Thrilled to Death (The Detective Jackson Mystery/Thriller Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice One, 11 Mar 2011
Having read the first 2 in this series, I was so pleased that I could get this one straight after (as only started reading this author).

It was another good read with an interesting story line. All her books have different types of 'crimes' that are investigated so you don't feel that you are getting the same old thing again.

Number 4 just a click away!

Secrets to Die For (The Detective Jackson Mystery/Thriller Series Book 2)
Secrets to Die For (The Detective Jackson Mystery/Thriller Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep on Reading, 11 Mar 2011
As soon as I finished The Sex Club I downloaded this one. It was great to read how the relationship was developing with Kera and Jackson. I have to say that if you didn't read the first one, this is still a good read as LJ explains the characters anyway and the storyline of this book is different - it's not a sequel to the first one as such.

I'm so glad I found this author - very good idea having the first book in this series at 71p as it gets you into the author if you know what I mean.

Number 3 will be bought straight after finishing this one.

The Sex Club (The Detective Jackson Mystery/Thriller Series Book 1)
The Sex Club (The Detective Jackson Mystery/Thriller Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cracker, 11 Mar 2011
This is certainly not my usual type of book - I usually read Penny Vincenzi and like something like Jackie Collins whilst on holiday! The title of the book (if I'm honest) made me read the book description and when I read it I thought 'I don't think so...' as it is not the type of thing I usually read. However, the price being so low I thought 'why not' Well, what a fantastic way to have spent my 71p.

The book was all action from the first page (I have since learned that all of her books are) and there are not too many characters so it is really easy to get into this book. The book developed in a way I would not have expected so that was good as the ending was not as predicted.

The relationship between the main character is easy and uncomplicated and realistic which was pleasing.

I have a Kindle with a lighted cover which meant that I stayed up way too late reading this book as I couldn't put it down!

The Baby Thief (A Romantic Thriller)
The Baby Thief (A Romantic Thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars First and not the last..., 11 Mar 2011
I have only recently started reading LJ Seller's books and this was the first that I chose to read. The idea of the story was interesting and the book made you want more from the first chapter. I found the love interest part of this story not too over the top which meant that it didn't detract from the main story. This is one of LJ Sellers standalone books (not part of Detective Jackson books) and if you like this - which I'm sure you will - you will enjoy her second book that is not part of Jackson series - the Suicide Effect just as good - I found it even better.

The Suicide Effect (A Medical Thriller)
The Suicide Effect (A Medical Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by LJ Sellers, 11 Mar 2011
Once again, this author impresses from the start. From page one it is a page turner and you are not having to read a chapter before it gets into the story - LJ's books start with the story from the word go getting you interested straight away. The story was good all the way through - really enjoyed this.

Poor Little Bitch Girl
Poor Little Bitch Girl
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great All The Way!!!!, 12 Dec 2010
It's been a while since I read a book by Jackie and I can honestly say that it was well worth it and forget how un put downable her books are.

The chapters are quite short and not too many characters to it's not too long to wait to find out what heppens to each character in their next chapter.

The end was predictable but still good - all in all a good read and glad I bought this one.

Jump!
Jump!
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, 28 Nov 2010
This review is from: Jump! (Kindle Edition)
This is different to Jilly's other books in the way that the main character - Etta - was older than her other main characters in previous books. I was mostly dissapointed in Etta in that she was a weak character and I was dying for her to stand up to her children - she rarely did. As with other Jilly Cooper books - there were so many characters is was hard to remember at first who was who. However, this book was still a very good read if somewhat predictable in places. It was a good ending though and I am pleased that I bought this book.