Profile for Songbird > Reviews

Content by Songbird

Songbird

GENUINE LEATHER HANDBAG WITH TWIN STRAPS (1976)
GENUINE LEATHER HANDBAG WITH TWIN STRAPS (1976)
Offered by Leather Express Dispatch

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 8 Jun. 2014
Handbag looks ok but on examination poor quality stitching where some of the stuffing can be seen. Very very disappointed!!

Demon Hit List
Demon Hit List

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Demon Hit List (Kindle Edition)
I recommend this book for all those we are SERIOUS Christians and who have an understanding of spiritual warfare. Brilliant book!

Names of Jesus Fabric Extra Large Duo-Tone Bible Cover
Names of Jesus Fabric Extra Large Duo-Tone Bible Cover
by Zondervan
Edition: Leather Bound

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product, 1 Jan. 2014
Bought this bible cover however I thought it was a poor quality. When I tried returning it I couldn't unless I had a printer to print the return form. I found the wording was beautiful but it was let down by a substandard product.

School of the Seers: A Practical Guide on How to See in the Unseen Realm
School of the Seers: A Practical Guide on How to See in the Unseen Realm
by Jonathan Welton

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and informative, 21 Dec. 2013
I've bought several copies of this book and given them out because it is so good. What I really like is Jonathan Welton uses Bible references to backup what he's saying and the activations are so powerful. A book for the child of God who wants to know more or who is new to the prophetic.

iPad 4 Case - Suede Buckle Smart Cover for iPad 4 (with Retina Display), iPad 3 and iPad 2, Black
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 27 Mar. 2013
Practical a good make. I'm very pleased with my purchase. I would also recommend this company to others I know.