Profile for Dan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rightmove Property Search
Rightmove Property Search

1.0 out of 5 stars Guff, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Rightmove Property Search (App)
I like the way it crashes every time I open it. That's a really good feature that none of the other apps installed on my FireHD have. The only way they could make it better would be if they could get it to freeze my Kindle and force me to reboot.

TV Simulator Security Device to Deter Thieves and Burglars
TV Simulator Security Device to Deter Thieves and Burglars
Offered by Digitalis Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Top gadget, well worth the money, 6 Aug. 2014
Really good. It's very bright and really looks like a TV when you see it in a dark room at night. There is a more expensive version available by a different manufacturer, but this one is almost as good in my opinion

The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper
The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper

3.0 out of 5 stars If you want to look like a lunatic, buy this, 6 Aug. 2014
It's OK....as long as you manage to hit the flies.

Hitting a fly with one of these things is not as easy as it sounds. Flies move bloody fast and you end up running round the room, waving a racket about like a mad tennis player.

However when you do hit a fly, you get a satisfying pop! Also, don't test it on your skin like I did, it really, really hurts.

Tenvis JPT3815W Wireless IP Wi-Fi Network IR Night Vision Monitor CCTV Security Camera - Black
Offered by Better Fly Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, well worth the money, 6 Aug. 2014
We've now got three of these in the house. One in the living room and two in the kids bedrooms. They are very easy to set up, easy to view on a computer or mobile

At this price, you're really not going to get a better IP camera. Highly recommended.

E-PRANCE® New 1080P Novatek CPU 1.5" Car DVR Driving Recorder
E-PRANCE® New 1080P Novatek CPU 1.5" Car DVR Driving Recorder
Offered by EPRANCE

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 6 Aug. 2014
In this day and age with so many awful Audi and BMW drivers and mad cyclists, you really need something like this to cover yourself when one of them hits you.

Really good value for money at £23. It's tiny, vey easy to use and good quality video.

It's really NOT 1080p in quality, but for this size and price you can't complain.

I Am Pilgrim
I Am Pilgrim

5.0 out of 5 stars The author needs to stop writing, 27 May 2014
This review is from: I Am Pilgrim (Kindle Edition)
....because he will never write anything as good as this again.

This was easily one of the best books I have ever read.

Last Fish
Last Fish

1.0 out of 5 stars The controls made me angry, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Last Fish (App)
It's not 2008 anymore, no one likes games that you have to control by tilting the device. Why not give us the option of on screen controls? I got so angry that I threw my Kindle in a pond, now it is the last fish.

Flexi Comfort Long 3 Rope Retractable Lead for Dog, 8 m, Red
Flexi Comfort Long 3 Rope Retractable Lead for Dog, 8 m, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lead, 4 Dec. 2013
We've had a few Flexi leads but this is my favourite. It allows our dog to potter off and explore at a good distance but with him still attached to the lead.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of guff, 4 Dec. 2013
You're supposed to be able to pull the sticky paper out using the little tab and it unravels so you can hang it up. All but one of the traps broke when I did this. Also, the drawing pins supplied seem to be made out of the weakest metal known to man and completely disintegrated when I looked at them in a funny manner.

Red Top Fly Trap
Red Top Fly Trap
Offered by Selectric London Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but absolutely disgusting, 4 Dec. 2013
This is a brilliant fly trap. We used it over the summer and the thing was chock-full of flies. However, as they start to build up and rot the stink coming out of here is horrendous. Keep it away from doors / windows unless you want your house to smell like a tramp's underpant.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4