Profile for sheila oconnor > Reviews

Content by sheila oconnor

sheila oconnor

Page: 1 | 2
Yazoo Milk Shaken Up with Strawberry 200 ml 3 pack (Pack of 8, 24 bottles)
Yazoo Milk Shaken Up with Strawberry 200 ml 3 pack (Pack of 8, 24 bottles)
Offered by Sapphire Fashions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 24 Feb 2014
Short coded,but do not care. They don't last long in our house.. So cheap,and nice drink. What a bargain !

American Pie: Reunion [DVD] [2012]
American Pie: Reunion [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Jason Biggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 28 Oct 2013
Love all the PIE films,and this one is no exception. Laughed out loud lots of times,same as all the others.The films have a bit of everything. Lessons learned,fun whilst learning. A bit naughty,not too naughty... We can all identify with parts of all the characters.I hope the PIE films continue till they are senior citizens ! Well ok,asking a bit much but I LOVE THEM !

Fabrite Washing Powder In A Sheet - Non Bio Fresh Linen - 12 Sheets
Fabrite Washing Powder In A Sheet - Non Bio Fresh Linen - 12 Sheets
Offered by A2Zquality

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 2 Oct 2013
Does the job,easy to store,cheap.! Bought these for my sister who lives in a small property,they don't take up much room !

Dolmio Sauce Extra Mediterranean Vegetables Sauce for Bolognese 500 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy some !, 25 Aug 2013
This is a really good tasting product at the right price. Have stocked up !Have bought different flavours and love them all.

Dolmio Original Sauce for Bolgnese 500 g (Pack of 6)
Dolmio Original Sauce for Bolgnese 500 g (Pack of 6)
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy !, 12 Jun 2013
This stuff is amazing,so easy.so delicious! You cannot make a much easier meal,try it.you will be pleased with this product.

American Virgin [DVD] [2008]
American Virgin [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Rob Schneider
Offered by 247dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Rob!, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: American Virgin [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
This is a funny film with a message running through it.Rob is great in this,but I love him so I think he is great in anything he does !

No Need for Therapy
No Need for Therapy

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not hesitate to buy this album!, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: No Need for Therapy (Audio CD)
I saw this band in England,place called Darlington Forum.I have played this cd constantly,awesome live band.awesome cd.Buy it.You will not believe your ears,incredible. Yes,I really rate this cd.

Super Snack Salty Popcorn 3 x 85 g (Pack of 8, Total 24 Bags)
Super Snack Salty Popcorn 3 x 85 g (Pack of 8, Total 24 Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste,great value., 12 May 2012
Dont hesitate to buy these. They are really a great buy,so tasty and at this price what a bargain.We have watched a movie tonight and all had a packet each. Six of us enjoyed popcorn for only 2 pounds, brilliant.We still have 18 packets to go too.

Vax V-125A All Terrain Upright Carpet Washer
Vax V-125A All Terrain Upright Carpet Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 4 Mar 2012
This is a fantastic machine, I have had other types but this one is the very best. The machine liquid can be expensive but I spotted some in the local pound shop and stocked up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, the best thing I have ever bought for us ,, 9 Oct 2011
This is the best thing I have ever bought for my silly staffy Lucy. The medium size fits her perfectly. and it is like walking a different dog. Happy walks now for me and her, she used to nearly pull my arms off. The padding does not slip as someone said, think when correct size purchased it is fine. For the improved walks we have had I would have paid 100 pounds for it. I used to dread taking her out now I look forward to it, and take great long walks with her now. Thanks for transforming the relationship with my dog.

Page: 1 | 2