Profile for Mrs. S. Burton > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Burton

Mrs. S. Burton "Suzy" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Mr Mercedes
Mr Mercedes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Mr Mercedes (Kindle Edition)
Stephen King just never disappoints!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased !, 3 Sept. 2014
Lovely T-shirt, quality fabric and a nice clear logo. Very pleased, would buy from this seller again

Chicco Next to Me (Dove Grey)
Chicco Next to Me (Dove Grey)
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with this brand and we are very pleased., 29 Aug. 2014
Lovely item, all as described and purchased after reading recommendations from other customers. Can't go wrong with this brand and we are very pleased.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 11 May 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found myself drawn into the story straight-away. Couldn't put it down! Would definitely recommend.

The World According to Bob: The further adventures of one man and his street-wise cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 30 Jan. 2014
I hope James and Bob continue to share their world with us. I wish them both all the very best and thank you James for sharing your story so far.

South Park - Season 14 [DVD]
South Park - Season 14 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Trey Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Always worth it!, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: South Park - Season 14 [DVD] (DVD)
My collection of South Park DVD sets continues to grow with each passing Christmas. Never a dull moment with these on the shelf!

Aerolatte Black Milk Frother
Aerolatte Black Milk Frother
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars frothy heaven!!, 30 Mar. 2013
I broke my previous milk frother and was reluctant to pay much more than the £2 it had cost. After reading other buyers reviews I chose this one and it is very well worth the money. It produces great frothy milk quickly and the storage case means no risk of bending it in the drawer.

I have seen lesser models in garden centres for up to £15. This is a good solid product and well worth the price.

Bad Cat 2012 Page-A-Day Calendar
Bad Cat 2012 Page-A-Day Calendar
by Workman Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a good one, 20 Dec. 2012
Bad Cat calendars never fail to raise a smile. I bought this for a present last year and wish I had bought one for us too. Good quality calendar and pics. Great value for money.

Complete Relaxation (Divinity)
Complete Relaxation (Divinity)
by Glenn Harrold
Edition: Audio CD

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoying Voice, 20 Dec. 2012
I went on reviews and recommendations but did not enjoy this CD at all. The voice irritates and I found it hard to stay with it. Only listened to the first 10 minutes or so a few times in the months since purchase and I just DON'T LIKE IT !!!

South Park - Season 7 (re-pack) [DVD]
South Park - Season 7 (re-pack) [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars My Christmas Present 2012, 20 Dec. 2012
Slowly working my way through the entire set of south park DVD's by having the latest and one oldie each Christmas. Thoroughly enjoy this gift choice each year and no probs knowing what to buy me as it will always be South Park

Page: 1 | 2