Profile for Jangler > Reviews

Content by Jangler

Jangler

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Big Bad Beast (The Pride Series Book 6)
Big Bad Beast (The Pride Series Book 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Oct. 2014
Love these books they are funny and clever with great characters and storyline. Will definitely put it in my favourites and enjoy reading it again and again.

The Rover Bold (Viking Roots Medieval Romance Saga Book 1)
The Rover Bold (Viking Roots Medieval Romance Saga Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 4 Oct. 2014
A very enjoyable book. The characters were well drawn and the storyline and historical details very good. Will definitely put it in my favourites and enjoy reading it again.

Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter World Book 1)
Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter World Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 1 Oct. 2014
I really enjoyed this book, it was both funny and moving. Will definitely put it in my favourites and enjoy reading it again.

The Wolf Within (Purgatory Book 1)
The Wolf Within (Purgatory Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars I personally didn't enjoy reading this book, 29 Sept. 2014
I have given this book only 2 stars because I found it slow and tedious. I didn't like the characters and the storyline was dull but that isn't to say that other people would feel the same.

Kinked: Number 6 in series (Elder Races)
Kinked: Number 6 in series (Elder Races)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 25 Sept. 2014
The characterisation was excellent as was the storyline. Will definitely put it in my favourites and enjoy reading it again and again.

Wolf with Benefits (The Pride Series Book 8)
Wolf with Benefits (The Pride Series Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 19 Sept. 2014
I've read this book a few times now and still love it. The dialogue is sharp and funny, the characterisation is excellent and I like the storyline. Brilliant.

Bite Me (The Pride Series Book 9)
Bite Me (The Pride Series Book 9)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 12 Sept. 2014
Really enjoyed this book, I liked the characters and the storyline. It was extremely funny, the dialogue was brilliantly clever. I will definitely put it in my favourites and enjoy reading it again.

Tall, Dark & Hungry: An Argeneau Vampire Novel (Argeneau Vampires Book 4)
Tall, Dark & Hungry: An Argeneau Vampire Novel (Argeneau Vampires Book 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars I was bored, 23 Aug. 2014
I had been looking forward to reading Bastian's story but it was not worth the wait. There was no humour, the storyline was none existent, not my sort of book at all.

Demons (Darkness #4)
Demons (Darkness #4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 22 Aug. 2014
I have enjoyed reading this series. I like the characters and the storyline, looking forward to reading the next instalment. I will definitely put it in my favourites and enjoy reading it again

Choosing Riley (Sarafin Warriors Book 1)
Choosing Riley (Sarafin Warriors Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 11 July 2014
This is not my favourite S E Smith book, I personally found the heroine really irritating and had to skim read parts. However, it did have some appeal because I did read it to the end but it will not be going into my favourites and I doubt if I will ever read it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20