Profile for Jangler > Reviews

Content by Jangler

Jangler

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Light My Fire (Dragon Kin series Book 7)
Light My Fire (Dragon Kin series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book, 15 Dec 2014
I have found that looking forward to a new book by your favourite author usually leads to disappointment, but not in this case. It was a great new instalment filled with wonderful new characters along with old, well-loved, familiar ones. The dialogue was sharp and witty and the storyline was as strong and interesting as ever. Really looking forward to the next one.

Viper (Second Wave Book 1)
Viper (Second Wave Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 10 Dec 2014
This book, I think, is taking the original series in a different direction, and because of that it was more concerned with expanding and introducing new characters. I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous books but because I like MK' s style and the characters in the other novels I will read the next instalment.

Grai's Game (First Wave Book 4)
Grai's Game (First Wave Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 9 Dec 2014
This is a welcome addition to a great series of books. I have enjoyed reading everyone and look forward to more. It is great to see how the characters are developed and they draw every kind of emotion from the reader. I have put all of them into my favourites and I have enjoyed reading them all over again.

The Outsider Series: The Complete Omnibus Collection
The Outsider Series: The Complete Omnibus Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed these books, 7 Dec 2014
I liked the characters in these books, they were strong, interesting and well drawn. They are the type of people you would like to know. The storylines were interesting and not the same old plots that a lot of books follow.

St. Nick
St. Nick

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lovely story, 4 Dec 2014
This review is from: St. Nick (Kindle Edition)
This book is one of the best Christmas books I've read. The storyline and characters were well drawn and interesting. Great reading. I will definitely put it in my favourites and enjoy reading it again.

Guardians of the Night (A Gideon and Sirius Novel)
Guardians of the Night (A Gideon and Sirius Novel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 4 Dec 2014
I really liked this book, the characters and storyline were well drawn and interesting. I have never read any of this author's work before but intend to now.

The Cold King
The Cold King

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 3 Dec 2014
This review is from: The Cold King (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the rehashing of an old fairy tale, but will not be in a great rush to read another one. It was written in the same style of the old stories, but not really my cup of tea.

Fealty of the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters Book 2)
Fealty of the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 1 Dec 2014
A bit short but I liked the storyline and I like the characters. Will read the next instalment in the series, but only because it is not to expensive.

Call of the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters Book 1)
Call of the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 1 Dec 2014
This book was ok, the characters were average as was the storyline but did keep me interested enough to want to read the next in the series. Good value anyway at 77p.

Dawson Bride (Wolf Brides Book 3)
Dawson Bride (Wolf Brides Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 30 Nov 2014
Really enjoyed this book, I liked the storyline and the characterisation. Great series of books. They will all go in my favourites and I will enjoy reading them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20