Profile for Pillarboxred > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Easipet National Beehive with Two Super Boxes 175
Easipet National Beehive with Two Super Boxes 175

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money. Highly recommend, 19 Mar 2014
A really good product. Accurately machined using good cedar wood, it went together beautifully and was easy to construct. Opening the box was a treat too. The scent of the cedar was wonderful and the numerous parts fitted so efficiently into the box like a puzzle. Having checked all the bits were there I could not get them back in with the same economy of space! In addition I thought there would probably not be a varoea screen for the floor but there was and the Queen excluder is a beautifully crafted thing made with bamboo! It might not last too long but I am not bothered about replacing it when needed. Just for the record I have not built a hive before and am not a great woodworker so I was expecting to find this a bit of a trial but infact it was a doddle to construct. I am really pleased with it and am going to buy another one.

Red Luxury Multi Function Standby Case for the New Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet 16GB or 32GB with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for my Kindle Fire HD, 14 Feb 2014
Just what I needed for my Kindle Fire HD. Good quality and works well. Looks great and I love the red!

Konig Universal Large Button Easy Use Digital TV Remote Control
Konig Universal Large Button Easy Use Digital TV Remote Control
Offered by ExpressPro

2.0 out of 5 stars No use without the gadget to programme it., 14 Feb 2014
Arrived quickly and looks great but absolutely no use with out another bit of kit which allows it to be programmed. As far as I can make out the other bit plugs into a pc to enable remote setting of the device so that it can be used for a variety of equipment. However, although a brief mention was made in the description that the 'other bit' was necessary it did not get flagged up as a partner for buying or that it is so necessary as to make each item useless without the other. Why would they be sold separately I wonder? Also, having bought the remote control on its own I tried to buy the "other bit" only to find it was out of stock. Even if I had been able to get it I am doubtful that I could have made it work as in the blub for the "other bit" it only talks about programing the device with a PC and I have a Mac. Altogether much too complicated when I all I wanted was a remote control with simpler functions and larger buttons for my elderly mother to use with her telly. It would have been great if only I could have got it to work. The company selling it did my refund really quickly so I have no complaint with them except that they should make the description clearer.

Ancestry
Ancestry

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ancestry (App)
Doesn't have quite the same functionality as Ancestry.com on the laptop but it comes a close second. This is the android version for Kindle Fire HD and it works really well. I also have the os version for my iPhone and that works really well too.

Owning the Earth: The Transforming History of Land Ownership
Owning the Earth: The Transforming History of Land Ownership

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and engaging., 21 Jan 2014
An interesting history book that is easy to read! Andro Linklater has an articulate and engaging style of writing that makes this a very interesting and readable book.

iclic - 4 GB Player  MP3/4  Mini SD Screen 1.8" .     Features: 1.Rotate touch key 2.1.8' full color display screen; 3.Supports MP3/WMA music format, supports movie in AVI format.View photos in JPG format; 4. recorder, built-in FM radio.    5.E-book , Game, Telephone book function.     6. Multi-languages display. 7. 280mAh Lion rechargeable battery 4-6hours for muic playback, 2 hours for Video playing. 8. Flash capability from 128MB to 4GB 9.Earphone jack:3.5mm,  Mini 30 pin USB. 10.Dimensions: 70* 56* 8mm ,Accessory: USB cable, installation disk, earphone, user manual,charger .  Kit includes : 4 GB MultiMedia Player Stéréo earphone.    USB cable. CD driver. Wall power adapter .
iclic - 4 GB Player MP3/4 Mini SD Screen 1.8" . Features: 1.Rotate touch key 2.1.8' full color display screen; 3.Supports MP3/WMA music format, supports movie in AVI format.View photos in JPG format; 4. recorder, built-in FM radio. 5.E-book , Game, Telephone book function. 6. Multi-languages display. 7. 280mAh Lion rechargeable battery 4-6hours for muic playback, 2 hours for Video playing. 8. Flash capability from 128MB to 4GB 9.Earphone jack:3.5mm, Mini 30 pin USB. 10.Dimensions: 70* 56* 8mm ,Accessory: USB cable, installation disk, earphone, user manual,charger . Kit includes : 4 GB MultiMedia Player Stéréo earphone. USB cable. CD driver. Wall power adapter .

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth even the little I paid for it, 21 Jan 2014
Don't bother. Difficult to use. Poorly constructed. Not as good as the picture advertising it. Cheap product not worth even the little I paid.

eBay
eBay

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well on my Kindle Fire HD, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: eBay (App)
Works well on my Kindle Fire HD and is rather better than visiting ebay via the browser. Happy with it.

Sony TV and HiFi Over-Ear Headphones - Black
Sony TV and HiFi Over-Ear Headphones - Black
Offered by eZee Trade

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Jan 2014
I bought these for my Ma but they are rather too bulky for her so I have enjoyed using them instead. Do check they are suitable for your hifi or telly though as they only have one method of connection which has been a limiting factor for me. Great sound from them so happy otherwise.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and install, 21 Jan 2014
Works fine and perhaps even a little better than the remote that comes with the telly. Was very easy to install.

Ice Shot Glasses - 12 Pack
Ice Shot Glasses - 12 Pack
Offered by IN THE JUNGLE LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Jan 2014
I already have a mould for four ice glasses and thought this larger one would be really useful, and indeed it will be but forgot that it is consequently more difficult to fit into the freezer! Check you have space before you start trying to fit it in. Also you must remember to freeze the alcohol you are going to serve with the ice glasses. From the fridge is not cold enough and cracks them as soon as you pour it in. High alcohol content drinks such as vodka and schnapps are fine to keep in the freezer as they will always stay liquid and these are what I make ice glasses for.

Page: 1 | 2