Profile for WeddingBox Italy > Reviews

Content by WeddingBox Italy

WeddingBox Italy "Sally" (Lake Maggiore - Italy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The One Minute Millionaire
The One Minute Millionaire
by Mark Victor Hansen
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating read and a little bit different, 25 Feb 2014
One half of the book is a practicle learning tool and the other is a fictional story of how one lady used the same ideas to transform her life. I couldn't wait to read the other half when I got started, it really was a great read. Even though the fictional side is fictional... it shows how you could use the principles in a real situation even if you would need balls of steel and lady luck on your side to attempt some of the deals pulled off. It really highlighted the necessity of having a team around you rather than working alone towards a goal. Very motivating.

As A Man Thinketh
As A Man Thinketh
by James Allen
Price: 5.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all that interesting, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: As A Man Thinketh (Paperback)
I had to buy this book as I have heard so many people rave about it but I was very disapointed. It just didn't interest or excite me. Luckily it was very thin and a very speedy read. It wasn't terrible but I wouldn't recommend it.

Thank You (Appreciation) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Thank You (Appreciation) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick and easy, 25 Feb 2014
I needed to send a quick thank you to someone in another country. This proved very simple. A couple of minutes and it was done. A nice selection of cards available too.

Skinny Bitch
Skinny Bitch
by Rory Freedman
Price: 5.59

3.0 out of 5 stars A little forceful at times, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Skinny Bitch (Paperback)
I loved the way it was written! It's quite funny and cheeky at times. The author clearly wants everyone on the planet to become a vegan though and was quite pushy on the subject... possibly not so much in helping the reader becoming skinny though - more regarding the cruelty of animals which was rather off point. Other than that, I liked it.

The Wealthy Barber
The Wealthy Barber
by David Chilton
Price: 8.22

5.0 out of 5 stars A modern day version of the richest man in Babylon, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Wealthy Barber (Paperback)
I quite like a book that combines learning with a story. It made a nice change. It explains everything really very clearly and kept me interested to the end. One of the best books I have read for practicle ideas that absolutely anyone could put in place immediately to help them on the road to a better financial future.

The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
by Paul McKenna
Price: 6.49

2.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for me but maybe would for someone else, 25 Feb 2014
I feel bad knocking this book as it was well written and enjoyable to read. I had really high hopes of it working though... but nothing.

Tycoon
Tycoon
by Peter Jones
Price: 6.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Wake me up when it's over, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tycoon (Paperback)
I found this book incredibly boring. I had to stop half way through as I found myself 'trying' to finish it but it was tough going. I think Peter has done incredible things with his life but book writing isn't one of them.

See You at the Top (Motivational series)
See You at the Top (Motivational series)
by Zig Ziglar

4.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing man Zig Ziglar was!, 25 Feb 2014
Zig's personality shines through in this book. It's funny, entertaining and gives you a great kick up the backside! It motivated me and gave me a great boost.

The Richest Man in Babylon
The Richest Man in Babylon
by George S. Clason
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book!, 25 Feb 2014
A very old but interesting story telling the secrets of developing a rich life, how to go from absolute broke to wealth. Teachings that are timeless and ones that I have put in place in my own life. I liked it so much, I bought a copy for someone else.

Be Your Own Life Coach: How to Take Control of Your Life and Achieve Your Wildest Dreams
by Fiona Harrold
Price: 8.09

2.0 out of 5 stars She talks about herself too much, 25 Feb 2014
I got half way through this book and put it down. I found it off-putting the way the author kept promising to do things for the reader... I will do this and that for you.... I will help you achieve... "I will think of you, speak to you and work alongside you with absolute faith in you...". I had done a lot of the same exercises in previous books and got a little bored.

I might finish it another time...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3