Profile for M. Wyatt > Reviews

10 Sheets of Jungle Wild Animal Stickers
10 Sheets of Jungle Wild Animal Stickers
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bright stickers, 6 Nov. 2014
Great for party bags, I used them with jungle themed boxes.

6 Assorted Jump Pop Up Jungle Animal Toys / Childrens Kids Party Bag Fillers
6 Assorted Jump Pop Up Jungle Animal Toys / Childrens Kids Party Bag Fillers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 6 Nov. 2014
Remembered these from childhood, good little party bag filler or for Santa to deliver if he stocks them.

PnH Veterinary Bedding ® - NON SLIP - Vet Bedding Roll - 3metre x 76cm - Cream Paws
Offered by Pet n Home

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality bedding, 6 Nov. 2014
Lovely and thick and I managed to cut 2 large crate beds and one even larger bed out of the roll. Washes well.

Tenura Red Non Slip Table Mat 35.5 x 25.5cm
Tenura Red Non Slip Table Mat 35.5 x 25.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 6 Nov. 2014
Perfect, does the job time and time again.

24 x Childrens Cardboard Lunch/Party Boxes Jungle Design
24 x Childrens Cardboard Lunch/Party Boxes Jungle Design
Offered by MustBeBonkers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found, 6 Nov. 2014
Excellent selection, fast delivery and great boxes with pop out section which make the animals stand out. Will be buying again

Doctor Who - The Complete Series 3 Box Set [DVD] [2007]
Doctor Who - The Complete Series 3 Box Set [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ David Tennant
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't it marvellous?, 15 Aug. 2007
I thought that series 3 was frankly ,marvellous. Let me go through the episodes:

Runaway Bride) An ingenious plot with some great moments, e.g showing Donna the start of the universe and the Doctor's dark moment at blowing up the building. Fantastic!

Smith and Jones) Good, and I thought it introduced Martha well. Although the first 15 mins were a tad like a soap opera the Doctor madeup for it by being absolutely hilarious!I am loving the genetic transfer!

Shakespeare Code) I loved this story telling and the cheek involved by siggesting all Shakespeares best lines came from the Doctor!

Gridlock) For me the worst episode as the car scenes were too long although the last 15 minutes were as good as good can be!

Daleks in Manhatten and Evolution of the Daleks) I think that the story was good but that iot could have been filmed better and the american accents could have been better! I enjoyed it although I know some people have said it was awful!

Lazarus Experiment) I loved this! Martha was announced by the Doctor as a full time companion in the last heart wrenching scene and the only thing I felt was bad was the tacky human face on the monster.

42) Really resembled The impossible planet/satan pit but I did enjoy this although it was not my favourite episode. David was fantastic as per usual but being possessed by the sun - thats not something you learn and drama school I am sure!

Human Nature/Family of Blood) This was amazing and was a great cliffhanger and really developed Martha as a character. Go Martha! The doctor had some sad scenes and i though jessica hynes was great in it!

Blink) I loved this episode and was my favourite of the series. This was probably the only one that did genuinely scare me! My son had nightmares for days after! All I can say is fabulous!

Utopia / Sound of Drums/ Last of the Time Lords/ These three were very different and although I did love Derek Jacobi and John Simm as the Master there were two things I found tacky. 1) Finding Utopia so that humans can live in harmony. Tacky? Totally! 2) Reversing time. It is as if Russell T Davies did not have enough time to finish so he said "I know! Lets reverse time and come up woth a posh name for it!"

Overall however great!!!!!! I defineitly reccommend it to anyone, Doctor Who experience or not!

The Wind Singer (Wind on Fire Trilogy)
The Wind Singer (Wind on Fire Trilogy)
by William Nicholson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wind Singer, 8 Feb. 2006
A must have book, I loved this book I hope his next will be as good as this one. Brilliant cliff hangers and chapters.Evrebody who has read along the lines of Harry Potter will love this book even more.

Northern Lights (His Dark Materials)
Northern Lights (His Dark Materials)
by Philip Pullman

5.0 out of 5 stars northern lights- for all ages, 28 Oct. 2004
I loved the northern lights book and I just simply couldn't put it down.
My daughter has also read it and she thinks it's brilliant too.
It's for all ages, my daughters 10 and I'm....lets just say I'm not 10 anymore!