Profile for Jill > Reviews

Content by Jill

Jill

Page: 1 | 2
Lily Flame - Mini Tins Gift Box - HAPPY - 3 Scented Candles: Over The Moon, Smile!, Love
Offered by Quick UK Shipper
Price: 14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars good gift, 19 May 2014
I bought these for a relative and am advised that they are very good indeed. I would recommend them to others.

Cooksmart PVC Apron, Farmyard
Cooksmart PVC Apron, Farmyard
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars plastic apron, 19 May 2014
A very good buy. It fulfilled my need and has proved very satisfactory. I hope that it will last for a long time.

Hairdressers Single Tap Shampoo Hose Attachment
Hairdressers Single Tap Shampoo Hose Attachment
Offered by Hairbitz
Price: 10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Spray, 19 May 2014
I was disappointed as it did not fit over my tap in the kitchen, which was why I bought it. Not the spray's fault but I didn't realise it would not fit as it was not until some time after I bought it that I tried it out.

Countryfile: Adam's Farm: My Life on the Land
Countryfile: Adam's Farm: My Life on the Land
by Adam Henson
Price: 6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 19 May 2014
A very good book. It is well written, informative yet easy to read. I enjoyed it immensely and recommend it to anyone, whether you are interested in farming or not.

Around the World in 80 Days (Unabridged Classics)
Around the World in 80 Days (Unabridged Classics)
by Jules Verne
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 4 Mar 2014
I bought this book as I was reading the pitman shorthand version and IO got a bit confused with the lists of places etc. This book helped me to overcome this.

The Living Years
The Living Years
by Mike Rutherford
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Living Years (Hardcover)
I understand this is a very good book. The recipient was very pleased with it. I haven't read it myself as it was a present.

White Beech: The Rainforest Years
White Beech: The Rainforest Years
by Germaine Greer
Price: 17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars White beech amongst lots of other species, 4 Mar 2014
I enjoyed the book on the wholel but there was too much information about the species etc. I thought it was going to be about how Germaine Greer set about reclaiming the forest. There was very little about this. I listened to excerpts from the book on Radio 4 and that is why I bought it. It seems that the best bits were read out and there was very little left apart from the scientific data.

The King's Singers Madrigal History Tour
The King's Singers Madrigal History Tour

4.0 out of 5 stars Kingsigners Madrigal, 26 Dec 2013
Kingsingers Madrigal etc
It was not as good as the other CD that I have. The blend of voices as ever is very good.

Christmas Lights - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Christmas Lights - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Lights, 26 Dec 2013
Gift Certificate
Good idea. Receiver can choose something that they like. Good selection of cards to choose from on site.

Sweet Summer Sun - Hyde Park Live Deluxe Edition [Book+DVD+Br+2cd] [2013] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ The Rolling Stones
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Summer Sun, 26 Dec 2013
Sweet Summer Sun - Gift for christmas by request. Waiting to hear what receiver thinks when he listens to it.

Page: 1 | 2