Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom)

Power No2 90 Caps Nitric Oxide Muscle Builder
Power No2 90 Caps Nitric Oxide Muscle Builder
Offered by Beauties Factory UK
Price: 13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor, 11 Nov 2013
I had high expectations with this product, but came away very disappointed.
Where do I begin? The nutritional facts and serving info was covered up by a sticker which meant I had to check on the Internet to find out the info (the sticker was very well fixed so i couldnt get it off).
I did get a minor pump when training but nowhere near what I expected (and have experienced with other products).

The Wisdom of the Shire: A Short Guide to a Long and Happy Life
The Wisdom of the Shire: A Short Guide to a Long and Happy Life
by Noble Smith
Price: 10.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Really is Wisdom!, 7 Nov 2012
I've read this book, as I was lucky enough to get a preview copy from the author, when I interviewed him for my fansite, thehobbitmovie.co.uk.

The book is actually very funny with some witty observations and anecdotes - and I would often smile or snigger when reading it.

Also, there are a lot of observations and interesting facts and titbits in the book.

All in all, highly recommended!

Prince of Lilies
Prince of Lilies

5.0 out of 5 stars Engrossing!, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Prince of Lilies (Kindle Edition)
This eBook genuinely does have it all.

Within just moments of starting to read, you're face with blood, guts, death, religion, romance and more. How's that for a heady start!

The style of writing is personable, with the author placing a lot of emphasis on the characters involved, and also the thoughts, beliefs and worries.

All in all - splendid, a must read!!

Globe Trekker
Globe Trekker
by Lee Morton

4.0 out of 5 stars Splendid Fun, 20 Oct 2008
This review is from: Globe Trekker (Paperback)
I purchased this book a little while ago before my chum and I did our own version of a jaunt around the world.

The book is pretty funny, with some honest opinions of the places visited and people met. However - in some places there is no background on the history or character of the location / region.

The spelling (to be frank) is pretty awful, with some pages with up to ten spelling mistakes, but this actually adds to the book, and does not detract.

It seems to me that the writer is 34, with a mental age of six, and as a result is very lucky to have the money to undertake a trip of this magnitude, but also the young wonderment of the world we live in - which helped him to enjoy it.

A good read, entertaining with perhaps a large amount of abuse aimed at Australians. Recomended.

The Rough Guide to Weather
The Rough Guide to Weather
by Robert Henson

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 17 July 2002
The book's main selling point is that all of the different weather types etc are explained using real-world examples.
The pictures / diagrams are clear and neat. The wording is concise and effective.
Another plus point is the large section on the world's climate, giving data for many major cities / regions throughout the world.