Profile for Steven Montague > Reviews

Royal Canin Light 40 Dry Mix 2 kg
Offered by Personalised Pet Products
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal canin light dry mix, 14 July 2014
Best cat food on the market. This "light" dry feed mix is particularly good as it's suitable for a "good doer" who's a fussy eater !! Obviously doesn't compromise on taste as she loves it as much as R.C. fit 32 dry mix.

Butterfly Flower Floral Credit Card Flip Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 / Butterfly
Offered by Bling My Fone
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
Excellent value for money. Pretty case, seems well made.

Wolf Garten ZM150 150cm Wooden Handle
Wolf Garten ZM150 150cm Wooden Handle
Offered by Country Gardening
Price: 15.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Wolf Garten Wooden Handle - 150cm, 9 Jan 2014
purchased this to go with the Wolf Garten Flexi broom as I wanted a wooden handle rather than aluminium as I use this daily outdoors in the livery yard. the reason why it is only a four star and not five star is because I miscalculated and ordered the wrong length, however, as I'm 5ft 9ins tall it isn't a huge problem for me to use.

Wolf-Garten B25M Multi-Change Flexi Broom
Wolf-Garten B25M Multi-Change Flexi Broom
Offered by Price Attack Ltd
Price: 14.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf Garten Flexi Broom, 9 Jan 2014
I borrowed a friends and loved it so had to purchase my own Wolf Garden flexi broom. I am using this as a 'yard' broom for sweeping hay/straw/shavings/leaves etc and it does an excellent job. Probably hard to believe, as afterall it is only a broom, but I love it :)

Bertie Women's Lombard Leopard 0430506230013010 7 UK
Bertie Women's Lombard Leopard 0430506230013010 7 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Bertie Women's Lombard Leapard, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bertie Women's Lombard (Apparel)
beautifully made shoe with some nice detailing, however extremely uncomfortable so unfortunately decided to return
this pair on this occasion.

Horseware Hypocare 500ml
Horseware Hypocare 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Horseware hypocare, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Horseware Hypocare (Misc.)
This was recommended to me by a friend. I have used as a wound wash and for insect bites. Seems to help. Smells pleasant and seems to be soothing too.

The Script
The Script
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The script, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Script (Audio CD)
Purchased this cd after seeing them in concert recently and being really impressed by them. Love all the tracks, can't fault it !!

Christmas [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]
Christmas [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]
Offered by FLASH
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Special with Bonus Tracks, 4 Feb 2013
Not normally a M.B. fan, however, heard some of the tracks on the radio, liked and then purchased this C.D. to play over the Christmas period. Have to say that I am now hooked and this was played continuously and enjoyed immensely !

Bearpaw Women's Marissa Hickory Fur Trimmed Boot 1208W 8 UK
Bearpaw Women's Marissa Hickory Fur Trimmed Boot 1208W 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Bearpaw Fur Trimmed Boot, 4 Feb 2013
I have given this boot a 4 star rating as I haven't actually worn them yet. However, they look and feel great and I love the fur trim making them a little bit different. I am a size seven and based on some of the other reviews saying they came up small I purchased a size eight, however, I do find them slightly large but I'm sure they ll be o.k. with thick socks. Overall excellent value for money !

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Kit, 4 Feb 2013
Nicely packaged as you would expect from Benefit products. I do not know what how effective this was as it was purchased as a gift for a Benefit fan !!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3