Profile for jacqueline watson > Reviews

Content by jacqueline watson

jacqueline watson

Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)
Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)
Offered by Alkalite

3.0 out of 5 stars Its healthy..., 28 Nov 2013
Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)I was drinking decaf coffee, thinking I was being healthier than drinking caffeine, until I did some research & decaf coffee is not good for you at all...the decaf process uses lots of nasty chemicals! Coffee is also very acidic & also strips iron from your body, a point to note if you're anaemic. I have tried barley cup & dandelion coffee before & enjoyed both. I saw Teeccino whilst browsing on here & decided to try it. Ive bought the Java, its easy to brew in a cafetiere, I added milk, it does have a coffee taste but is also slightly sweet (I don't take sugar & if you do you would probably need to use less)and you can smell & taste the dates & nuts...actually quite festive for this time of year!Im liking it but not totally loving it & it is quite expensive. It would be useful if there was a sample box to buy to try all of the flavours.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2014 3:05 PM BST

Frank Zappa Poster Art Print by Simon Walker (OTW041)
Frank Zappa Poster Art Print by Simon Walker (OTW041)
Offered by OnTheWall

5.0 out of 5 stars Small poster, 6 Jun 2013
Just loved this Frank Zappa quote & the over all design. Pic looks great in a black frame on my wall.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fresh!, 5 Jun 2013
I love the fact this toothpaste is all natural & vegetarian. Works very well & makes teeth feel very clean. I cant actually say its made my gums feel any different though. Will most probably buy it again :-)

Storage Head Large Boy
Storage Head Large Boy
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Large lego head, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Toy)
this is much bigger than I thought it was going to be, so was pleasantly surprised! Good quality & durable & stacks together with the large storage bricks...my son loves it!

NEW! KTwo Family Calendar Planner Organiser Fox 2013
NEW! KTwo Family Calendar Planner Organiser Fox 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Month by month calendar, 30 Jan 2013
Love the pockets in this calendar for each month to keep bills etc in. Happy with quality & style of calendar. Only criticism Id have is I thought it was quite expensive...I bought this then saw better ones for less than half the price of the £12 this cost with postage :-/

Lego Storage Brick 8 Red
Lego Storage Brick 8 Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego-tastic, 30 Jan 2013
Larger than I thought! Really like it & love the fact they all fit together in true lego style. Funky & durable. Only small criticism I have is my 7 yr old son finds it quite hard to open.

Multicoloured Afro wig
Multicoloured Afro wig
Offered by Best Fancy Dress

1.0 out of 5 stars never turned up :-(, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Multicoloured Afro wig (Toy)
my daughter was looking forward to this wig for Xmas fun, but it never turned up :-( so pretty disappointed!

Desigual Celinner Halterneck Women's Dress Gris Alquitran 14
Desigual Celinner Halterneck Women's Dress Gris Alquitran 14

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky dress, 30 Jan 2013
Lovely dress, good quality cotton & a nice fit. I bought the large, I am a size 12 (as a lot of Desigual clothes are a small fit). Love the print on this dress, funky & unusual. Please note this dress is a dark olive colour not brown, which I actually prefer. Cant wait to wear it now :-)