Profile for Jonathan Barton > Reviews

Jonathan Barton (Essex)

Page: 1 | 2
O'Neill Corporate Logo Long Sleeve Logo Men's T-Shirt Ocean Blue XX-Large
O'Neill Corporate Logo Long Sleeve Logo Men's T-Shirt Ocean Blue XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars O'neill is my favourite brand and has been for years now, 3 May 2014
Awesome. I loved O'neill clothing and have lots and lots of it. This is a fantastic long sleeve tee shirt and is a great fit. Good quality cotton and nicely made, what more could you ask for!

Swanson Ultra Maximum Strength Apple Polyphenols 125mg, 60 Capsules
Swanson Ultra Maximum Strength Apple Polyphenols 125mg, 60 Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars The Potential is there-, 3 May 2014
I had been using these due to reading about the positive effects of Apple Polyphenols in fighting male hair loss, I was only on these for a couple of weeks before I had some really really bad IBS attacks, so I came off these and havent been game to try them again incase I get the same intensity of IBS attack again :( It probably wasnt even these that triggered the IBS, but I'm not prepared to find out again.

Hot Tuna Superficies Printed Men's T-Shirt Cloud X-Large
Hot Tuna Superficies Printed Men's T-Shirt Cloud X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tee just too small, 3 May 2014
For an XL its basically a medium. Very small fitting. Nice quality cotton and cool looking design but the poor sizing lets it down.

Hot Tuna In Gods We Trust Printed Men's T-Shirt White X-Large
Hot Tuna In Gods We Trust Printed Men's T-Shirt White X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tee- Small Size, 3 May 2014

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 3 May 2014
I use this case for my Galaxy Tab 2, which fits perfectly. This case is nicely made and is of good quality- which you can expect from Quiksilver. Two secret pockets included by the handles perfect for chargers/usb/headphones.

Vans Classic, Unisex-Adults' Slip-On Shoes, Black/Pewter Checkerboard, 12 UK
Vans Classic, Unisex-Adults' Slip-On Shoes, Black/Pewter Checkerboard, 12 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta Love Vans, 3 May 2014
Vans slip ons are comfortable, fashionable, and hardwearing. Good quality waffle sole, and durablity of the design, you just cant go wrong with these. Absolutely love them.

Indian Motorcycle Aviators Sunglasses IN1002
Indian Motorcycle Aviators Sunglasses IN1002

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Glasses, 3 May 2014
Awesome glasses. I wasnt aware that Indian Motorcycles made sunglasses, but I was really pleased with the superb quality of these for such a low price. Lovely leather glasses case included.

O'Neill Lm Saunter Men's T-Shirt White XX-Large
O'Neill Lm Saunter Men's T-Shirt White XX-Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking vest- Shame mine was poorly made!, 3 May 2014
Got this vest back in November for my holiday to Australia. Vest arrived quickly, I packed the vest in my suitcase still in its packet, assuming as you would that its brand new and as I buy a lot of O'neill clothing I know the fit.
A few days later when I'm in Australia, I open the packaging, and the unfold the vest, on the shoulders there are holes, and around the holes is some dried yellow stain. I presume its from the manufacturing process.
As I was in Australia, I wasnt prepared to send the vest all the way back to the UK, as it would cost more than the vest, and I have never had this happen before, so I'll just count it as a one off and move on. Vest went in the bin.

Collector Tin - Guns N Roses (Logo)
Collector Tin - Guns N Roses (Logo)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Tin O'Mine, 3 May 2014
Great looking tin, good quality, perfect for storing your baccy, cool Gun's N Roses design. What more could you want?

Metallic Egyptian Design Cigarette Case Holds 18
Metallic Egyptian Design Cigarette Case Holds 18
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 3 May 2014
Really pleased with this case. Good quality and absolutely great value. The hieroglyphics design always gets people talking about the case and how impressed they are with it. I love it and highly recommend it, you wont regret it.

Page: 1 | 2