Profile for m a shortall > Reviews

m a shortall

Darkest Hour
Darkest Hour

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Darkest Hour (Hardcover)
All 5 books in series is a must read!

Midnight Whispers
Midnight Whispers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Midnight Whispers (Paperback)
All 5 hooks are a great read!

Twilight's Child
Twilight's Child
by Virginia Andrews

5.0 out of 5 stars All the books in this series of 5 are brilliant. You cannot put them down, 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Twilight's Child (Hardcover)
All the books in this series of 5 are brilliant. You cannot put them down! I read them and passed them to my neighbours and all 5 books were read within a week.

Amazon Cream Super King-Size Quilted 7 Pieces Bedspread Modern Jacquard Luxury Comforter Complete Bedding Set Includes Comforter, Base Valance Sheet, Sham Pillow Cases, Cushions & Neck Roll by Quality Linen and Towels

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cover, 12 July 2013
Very pleased with this throw. Looks clean and fresh and you can sit on it without any creases appearing. Fits my kingsize bed but not to floor. The pillow-shams set it off perfectly.

Samsung Galaxy S3 mini I8190 Black Side Flip Wallet Leather Case Covers, and Mini Stylus By Mobile_Mania
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 12 July 2013
Fits perfect for Samsung Galaxy 3 mini and good protection if you are like me and frequently drop your phone!

Set of 2 Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Wheeled Bags (Black)
Set of 2 Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Wheeled Bags (Black)
Offered by Karabars UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pressies, 28 Dec 2012
I bought these for my children for Christmas presents because they are always borrowing mine. They loved them. wished i had got myself a new one too.

Apple iPad 2 16GB (Black, Wi-Fi Only) - Genuine UK Stock
Apple iPad 2 16GB (Black, Wi-Fi Only) - Genuine UK Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 28 Dec 2012
Had 2 tablets prior to this and they had to be sent back as faulty. This is perfect. It is fast, and does everything I need. Apps on the tablets were not as good.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Colour cartridge empty, 28 Dec 2012
I opened the black when I bought it and that was fine but when I came to use the colour cartridge a week later it was empty. Contacted Amazon and they sent me a replacement immediately. Thank you Amazon! I had important things to print and had to use a neighbours printer till I received the replacement.