Profile for john > Reviews

Grinders Bertrum, Men's Brogue
Grinders Bertrum, Men's Brogue
Price: £35.46 - £79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grinders Brogues, 29 Mar. 2016
Bought a pair of black and white, also a burgundy pair, great shoes would definitely recommend also a good tip is to also get some leather softener spray to spray on inside and backs as it helps to stop blisters when you buy new shoes.

NEW Japanese Samurai Folding Umbrella Rain Kamon Sword Katana From Japan
NEW Japanese Samurai Folding Umbrella Rain Kamon Sword Katana From Japan
Offered by WEG STORE JAPAN [Shipping from Japan]

1.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with the look of this umbrella when we first ..., 22 Mar. 2016
I was very pleased with the look of this umbrella when we first got this and my Granddaughter was very pleased to have received it for Christmas, but after using it for a short period of time the stem broke at the connection where the umbrella lock's in the upright position. Contacted seller and because it came from Japan I am expected to pay the postage for the manufacturer to investigate the problem with no guarantee that I would get a refund or replacement, so in future I will stick to UK sellers only.

Clarks Women's Likeable Me Boots Black Size: 4.5
Clarks Women's Likeable Me Boots Black Size: 4.5

4.0 out of 5 stars likeable me boots, 29 Nov. 2013
In your description of these boots you say they are an wide fit letter e, but in fact they are a regular fit letter d, my wife very disappointed but she shall keep these boots grudgingly because she's had a problem getting a pair. She wanted size e, so she could wear them over her leggings or jeans. But now she can't. It might help other people making the same mistake if you were to get your description right on your web page.