Profile for Sa Williams > Reviews

Content by Sa Williams

Sa Williams (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Samson Hosiery ® COMFORTABLE FOOTBALL SOCKS WITH GREAT REVIEWS | PLAIN SOCKS |RUGBY HOCKEY SOCKS | MEN WOMEN KIDS (3.  Large 6-11, Red)
Samson Hosiery ® COMFORTABLE FOOTBALL SOCKS WITH GREAT REVIEWS | PLAIN SOCKS |RUGBY HOCKEY SOCKS | MEN WOMEN KIDS (3. Large 6-11, Red)
Offered by Nitrocar007

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and great colours, 2 Jan. 2015
I wanted these socks for x country running and not footie. They fit nicely inside the trail shoe and stay up all day. I love the choice of colours and even wore the red ones under pants to work. They got noticed.
With strong colours I would normally hand wash for the first time. By mistake I put them into the washing machine for the first wash and was relieved that they were totally colour fast. A real plus for this brand.

Luxurious Fleece Fully Fitted King Size Electric Blanket Mattress Cover (3 Heat Settings with Dual Controls)
Offered by Sales Direct Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Jan. 2015
Feels lovely on the bed. 3 temperature settings limits the range compared to other brands, but even on the coldest night setting 2 is quite enough. I haven't tried washing it yet. Good value for the price.

resealable clear polythene bag 15 x 20 inches
resealable clear polythene bag 15 x 20 inches
Offered by GB_Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the freezer, 2 Jan. 2015
Just what I needed for the freezer. Bags take a good size load which makes it possible to keep common items together.

Philips Master TL5C 40W/840 - 4000k, Cool White
Philips Master TL5C 40W/840 - 4000k, Cool White
Offered by Dependable Trading LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install and an excellent price., 2 Jan. 2015
Easy to install and an excellent price.

Terratek 18V Cordless Drill Kit, Variable Speed Electric Screwdriver Complete with 120pc Accessory Set
Offered by Futura Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 2 Jan. 2015
Arrived promptly and has a great range of bits. It was fully charged so I was up and running straight away. I need quite high torque to domestic applications so I am not sure how it would cope with any challenging task. Having said that, it is ideal for a novice DIY'er like me. Easy to use and lighter than the drill it replaces..

Jackson's Hallmarks: English, Scottish, Irish Silver and Gold Marks from 1300 to the Present Day
by Ian Pickford

5.0 out of 5 stars The essential pocket guide, 6 Mar. 2014
Very comprehensive and easy to interpret. My knowledge of silver has gone up significantly as a result. Recommended to all beginners.

36mm Diameter 20X Optical Lens Rosewood Handle Gold Tone Magnifying Glass
36mm Diameter 20X Optical Lens Rosewood Handle Gold Tone Magnifying Glass
Offered by Trend Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars pocket size magnifying glass, 6 Mar. 2014
I love to carry this with me on walks and examine plants and other objects I find. It is much easier to use than the eye glass I used previously

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart washable and the dogs love it, 6 Mar. 2014
This cover is heavier duty fabric than the one it replaces, so I suspect will last longer. The previous cover used to unzip a little when the dogs were "nesting" causing the polystyrene filling to escape. No such problems with this one - yet.....

Omron BF212 Body Composition Monitor
Omron BF212 Body Composition Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and slimline - the scales that is, 17 Feb. 2014
I wish! These scales are clear to read, but it worth following the instructions carefully to set it up at the start. It is a little frustrating that to reset some parameters, you have to remove the batteries and start again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2014 7:29 PM GMT

SPLITTING WEDGE, WOOD GRENADE            65-504/001 By ROUGHNECK & Best Price Square
Offered by go4products

4.0 out of 5 stars Splitting wedge makes the job easier, 17 Feb. 2014
This tool enabled me to split and then use those logs that are just too big for the stove. I would have liked some instructions and tips with it to get me started. For a larger number of logs, I would probably go for a powered device, but this Grenade will help me use everything I have in the log store.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3