Profile for GCLima > Reviews

Dictionary.com Dictionary and Thesaurus Android
Dictionary.com Dictionary and Thesaurus Android
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug 2014
Very good indeed. Thanks.

Wifi Booster
Wifi Booster
Price: 0.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work very well and is very easy to use, 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Wifi Booster (App)
Seems to work very well and is very easy to use. I would like to have an option to lock into a chosen preferred signal when a secure WiFi net is available even in the presence of a stronger open one. I don't know if it is possible but I certainly would be happy to have that tranquillity available to me.

PDF Reader/Viewer - Pro
PDF Reader/Viewer - Pro
Price: 0.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect reader for third party docs, 31 July 2014
This review is from: PDF Reader/Viewer - Pro (App)
Finally the solution to my problems! My kindle fire could read pdf but not when downloaded by a third party, i.e. bank statements, this app worked brilliantly the moment it was installed.

Learn German with babbel.com
Learn German with babbel.com
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended way to learn another language, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Learn German with babbel.com (App)
A fantastic way to learn another language. It is very flexible and allows for your native language phonetic background as well as your specific difficulties and interests as you advance. You dictate the pace of course, and the more you use it the more interesting and productive it becomes. I have enjoyed learning German and I miss it whenever I am unable to do at least a few minutes per day.

The Templar's Apprentice (The Outremer Chronicles Book 1)
The Templar's Apprentice (The Outremer Chronicles Book 1)
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping and original, 22 May 2014
The language used adds to the atmosphere with the exception of some of the colloquialisms which seem too modern and do not fit very well with the rest of the book. I did enjoy it and will be looking for the sequel.

Esschert Design AC56 25 x 19 x 19cm Ceramic Flower Pot Set - Multi-Colour (3 Pieces)
Offered by Wayfair
Price: 24.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth keeping on you list of favourites, 16 May 2014
Beautiful and useful. I am very pleased with them. Will buy another set.

Grow Your Secret Garden Fragrant Japanese Lilac Tree- 10 Viable Seeds
Grow Your Secret Garden Fragrant Japanese Lilac Tree- 10 Viable Seeds
Offered by AMB Trading
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and well packaged, 15 May 2014
Of course we'll wait for the seeds to germinate and grow, but buying seeds this way is very convenient and takes the stress out of it.
It is all pleasure and no pain.

Ceanothus 'Autumnal Blue' 17cm Pot Size
Ceanothus 'Autumnal Blue' 17cm Pot Size
Offered by 'gardenexpert'
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Fantastic buy., 15 May 2014
Great. It is growing beautifully and already flowering!

Oksa Pollock: The Forest of Lost Souls (Oksa Pollock 2)
Oksa Pollock: The Forest of Lost Souls (Oksa Pollock 2)
by Anne Plichota
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but where is the sequell?, 29 April 2014
I just bought the sequell and read it in French and will be chasing the next one in French or perhaps Spanish? English used to be the first translation for anything but something is gone wrong somewhere...

Kindle - Happy Reading - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Kindle - Happy Reading - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Total failure, 29 April 2014
I bought a paperwhite kindle as a birthday gift for my friend who is homebound with a long ailment. To help him get on with his reading I got a gift certificate to accompany it, with a list of books in French as he is proficient in that language and can't get access to them in the bookstores. To my surprise neither him (abroad) or me in Britain, are allowed to buy digital books in France. It comes down to cultural imperialism and unwarranted CENSORSHIP.
I could buy the kindle, but am not allowed to buy books for him, or my grandchildren, or anybody. This is crazy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7