Profile for LindieLou > Reviews

Content by LindieLou

LindieLou (Stirling)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but mighty!, 17 Aug. 2012
Shop4 Pink Portable Mini Twist Speaker Pod for Apple iPod Classic Nano Shuffle Touch Really recommend this little speaker, its compact and easy to cary around, it also has great quality sound for something so small and inexpensive. Once charged it can last up to a week so great for camping.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2012 5:34 PM GMT

Wild and Wolf Trim Telephone - Purple
Wild and Wolf Trim Telephone - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Retro Style!, 2 Jun. 2010
These are back in fashion and I have been pricing them in the high street stores. I found one on Amazon at a fantastic price. Ordered one in purple, and when it arrived I was really pleased at the quality it is even better than expected. Chunky, weighty, easy to use and looks fabulous and matches my colour scheme perfectly. Only problem is I will need to get a few in different colours to match the scheme of each room! Would really recommend this its great value for money.Wild & Wolf Trim Phone in Purple

ThermoCafé 2060 Steel Travel Mug, 400 ml
ThermoCafé 2060 Steel Travel Mug, 400 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermos Thermocafe 2060 Steel Travel Mug, 0.4 litre, 21 Mar. 2010
Thermos Thermocafe 2060 Steel Travel Mug, 0.4 Litre
Great little mug, I would really recommed it. I use it for drinking my coffee while travelling to work and it has saved alot of cleaning bills by preventing alot of spillages. It is also really good while at work to keep my coffee hotter for longer. Great value for a great little product.

Rocket Dog Sugardaddy, Women's Snow Boots, Black (Black), 7 UK (39 EU)
Rocket Dog Sugardaddy, Women's Snow Boots, Black (Black), 7 UK (39 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog Woman's Sugar Daddy Boots, 21 Mar. 2010
Rocket Dog Women's Sugar Daddy Boot
I am really happy with these boots they are not only smart but are the most comfortable boots I have ever bought. They are suede and fur lined so are also very warm. I would definately recommend these boots to anyone who is looking for warm, comfortable winter boots, they also very closely resemble ugg boots. I was also really happy with the saving I made buying them through Amazon excellent value for money.