Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Live10shen > Reviews

Content by Live10shen

Live10shen

Lindo Silver-Finish Bb Student Clarinet & Case and Maintenance Kit
Lindo Silver-Finish Bb Student Clarinet & Case and Maintenance Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant clarinet, great service, quick delivery A++, 4 Sept. 2010
Bought Sunday, received Tuesday morning so very quick delivery (even had tracking email sent to me too!) I didn't buy this on Amazon but just came across this listing whilst looking for reeds and was surprised to see the review. I don't agree with what the 1 star review said (overly harsh if you ask me!!) as I haven't had any problems at all and have recommended this instrument to friends/parents who have also bought them for their children learning at school. I'm not a technical sorta guy but sounds great and for the price is unbeatable value. Buy one now and see!

Lindo Silver-Plated Bb Student Clarinet & Case and Maintenance Kit