Profile for louglover8 > Reviews

"louglover8"

Black and Decker V9650 Cordless Dustbuster 9.6volt
Black and Decker V9650 Cordless Dustbuster 9.6volt

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a Dustpan & Brush!, 12 July 2004
I've really wanted to buy one of these in a long time, as they are so much easier ( with no fuss atall ) to use than your average Dustpan & Brush, plus, you're not having to get down on your hands and knees to actually make sure your Dustpan has picked everything up, it's basically easier than getting out your Household Vacuum everytime you spill some crumbs!
And with all the accessories supplied, you can also get into hard-to-reach areas!!

Mastrad ORKA Miracle Mitt Blue Silicone
Mastrad ORKA Miracle Mitt Blue Silicone

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe and Handy!, 12 July 2004
I've only been using my blue mitt for a few days, so I've not fully got used to it.
I have to say that I feel safe while I'm using it and it's handy to be able to put my hand ( with the mitt on of course ) in boiling water to pick something out...and my hand not scald!
The feel of it will take some getting used to, as it basically feels like a washing-up glove when it's on.
I've found that it's handy for other things in the kitchen aswell...e.g twisting a tight cap off a jar etc..
So, even though they're more expensive than your average regular oven glove..I'd say they're a good buy!

Babyliss Trevor Sorbie 2026HU Solid Ceramic Session Straighteners
Babyliss Trevor Sorbie 2026HU Solid Ceramic Session Straighteners

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazing!!, 7 July 2004
These straighteners are perfect, they allow you to straighten your hair with no fuss atall, within minutes you can have smooth, sleek, shiny ( and even a little sexy )look. Since using them, my hair hasn't looked this healthy in months!
With some straighteners, after using them a few times, they can start to dry your hair out, but so far, not these!
As they're slim, they make it very easy for you to even straighten those hard to reach areas ( e.g the back of your head ). It's a fast heat-up, so you're not waiting for ages for them to heat up, which is very handy if you're usually in a rush.
All in all....I wouldn't give em back! ;o)

Start Something
Start Something
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 2.75

4.0 out of 5 stars They've gotten MUCH BETTER!!, 18 Jun 2004
This review is from: Start Something (Audio CD)
Compared to their last album ' Fake Sound Of Progress 'they've really gotten much better with their music, Burn Burn, Make A Move and Last Train Home are just a few of my favourites on their new album!
Keep it up!!