ARRAY(0xa9bdb7d4)

Patterson Medical Shoehorn Homecraft Plastic Retail Packed
Patterson Medical Shoehorn Homecraft Plastic Retail Packed
Price: 1.74

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and wibbly wobbly, 24 Feb 2014
This shoe horn just does not feel substantial enough for my use. I always feel that it is likely to snap if not positioned exactly, I will not buy again.

Dreamland 6992 Ready for Bed In 5 Minutes Heated Single Underblanket
Dreamland 6992 Ready for Bed In 5 Minutes Heated Single Underblanket
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars no more hot water bottles, 24 Feb 2014
Got this for the better half as an xmas present, she loves it and I now have water in the kettle for a cuppa after she has gone to bed as she has not used all of the water for the bottle.

she is a happy bunny

Fosmon HYBO-SK Series Hybrid PC + TPU Case with Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Black
Offered by theWireless USA
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty much OK, 24 Feb 2014
like others I would say the stand is the wrong was up as yopu cannot access the volume buttons. Fits well and is much less slippery than the naked note, and as a result I have not dropped it yet.

Good price.

Byron B306 50m Wireless Plug-Through Door Chime Kit with 2 Sounds
Byron B306 50m Wireless Plug-Through Door Chime Kit with 2 Sounds
Price: 13.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant customer Support, 3 Sep 2012
Initial unit did not want to pair with push-button, second push-button supplied by manufacturer also did not pair! Further contact with manufacturer led to them sending out a new plug in unit that they tested first, now have working doorbell. I have to say that all contact with the manufacturer Byron has been pleasant and they have really been a "we will get this sorted" company rather than try to do the minimum...not very often that I wax lyrical about the attitude of a manufacturer on these pages....well done Byron.

ASRock G31M-S R2.0 - motherboard - micro ATX - iG31
ASRock G31M-S R2.0 - motherboard - micro ATX - iG31

5.0 out of 5 stars Socket 775 motherboard with ddr2, 22 May 2012
needed to replace a dead motherboard for a neighbour and originally bought a little asus number, but that had a fault on it and decided to try this one instead.

I have an asrock board in my machine and it is pretty reliable and I hope this is similar. In terms of setting it up I installed windows XP SP3 on it and there were no problems at all, reasonably snappy and quite well set out. Build quality seems pretty good.

Hamdis Clear White Hybrid Flexishield Hydro Gel Silicone Skin Protective Carry Case Cover for HTC One X
Offered by Hamdis
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a gel case, 22 May 2012
Its made out of gel and it fits very well!! What do you want for 2.5 quid?
Would recommend as it does what it says on the tin!

Superb Choice New Laptop Replacement Battery for LENOVO IdeaPad G560 0679;6 cells
Offered by Superb Choice Int
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a battery; It works, 10 May 2012
The title says it all really, bought for a mate who's original battery had died and was causing some odd problems with his lenovo lappy. Battery sent from the states which initially made me a bit nervous regarding delivery times and I had not noticed this; as the seller was SuperbChoice EU and i had assumed it was being dispatched from somewhere more local. However, the battery arrived in about 5 days, was well packed and It worked in a ronseal sort of way...i.e it got charged and it powered his lappy!! What more can anybody want?

Panasonic RP-HTF890E-S High End HiFi Headphones
Panasonic RP-HTF890E-S High End HiFi Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pleased with headphones, 10 May 2012
Bought these as the other half is a bit sensitive noise wise and I needed to replace some well used headphones.

Light, comfortable and they throw out a pretty good sound. I am no audiophile but these cans sound pretty sweet to me.

They are full ear covered and I wear glasses which can be problematic if headphones are to tight, not the case with these as they sit on my large head without putting too much pressure on my ears.

For the price I think that they are very good value with the cable being worthy of mention as it is braided and very unlikely to tangle.

On a side note they were shipped from Germany leaving Cologne at 3.45am and arriving in Norwich at 1.15pm!

Update

have now had these headphones for a few weeks and I am even more happy with them now that i have been using them regularly.

Often I have to check that I have got the phones on as the sound is so natural that I keep thinking that I do not have them on and that I can hear my speakers when watching films on the PC (have a set of logitech 5800's so fair quality and not crappy pc speakers lol).

I have also worn the cans for extended periods and they are very comfortable for extended use.

I have no regrets about this purchase at all and feel quite smug that I got a little unsung gem here.

Cooler Master SGS-4000-KSM-1 Storm CS-M FPS Tactics DC Gaming Mouse Pad
Cooler Master SGS-4000-KSM-1 Storm CS-M FPS Tactics DC Gaming Mouse Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars has other uses!, 7 May 2012
Well it is a mouse mat, it is big which suits me as I normally have two mice on teh go for various machines; not particularly slippy but will not move about.
It can also serve as an anti static pad for when I am working on motherboards etc it is that big lol

Elliott's Lambswool Duster with Extending Handle
Elliott's Lambswool Duster with Extending Handle
Price: 9.58

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't like cobwebs!, 21 April 2012
I bought this in the hope that it would be efficient at collecting cobwebs from awkward corners, however I have to say that I am disappointed as it does not manage this very well and those it does collect are not very easy to remove from the duster! Perhaps I am not very skilled at dusting and it is operator error!!

Page: 1 | 2