Profile for Stringer Hub > Reviews

Content by Stringer Hub

Stringer Hub

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FITNESS PRODUCT, 21 Oct. 2011
I bought one of these because they are portable for holidays. My wife who is a bit lazy has been watching me use it at home and she wanted to start. Now she says can we do the straps? It s easily the best piece of fitness hardward I have ever used for an all round work out. After a couple of weeks I all ready feel more toned and fit and so does my wife. Try to anchor the TRX on a central support beam as the use of the door anchor although safe does tend to restrict you in some of the exercises. It is as easy or difficult as you want it to be, too easy just change your angle, too hard ease up on it. Doddle. Its the best for core work, legs, arms chest and back, not bad for a product that neatly folds into a small net bag for portability. I am 63 and its ok for me, its also ok for a fit 20 something, get TRXING and get fit!TRX Suspension Trainer - Including Door Anchor

AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)

5.0 out of 5 stars good gadget, 2 July 2010
What an easy gadget, got it stuck on the fridge with the other palaver. Just a few slides through the sharpener and its done. Cant believe I existed without it. Great value. A kitchen must have!

Joseph Joseph Y-Grinder Salt and Pepper Mill - Green
Joseph Joseph Y-Grinder Salt and Pepper Mill - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mill, 2 July 2010
I like Joseph and Joseph products and couldnt resist this salt and pepper mill. It is expensive but it is a joy to handle and looks good. Especially like the facility to make a fine or coarse mill. Great design.