ARRAY(0xb5b8fd50)

Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars At least someone sold it, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wooden Mushroom Darner
My wife apparently searched the shops for months and could not find a wooden mushroom darner. When she told me about the situation, I came online and found this one. It arrived within a few days and my wife is a happy bunny. It seems when all else fails try Amazon.

Nikon Coolpix L25 Digital Camera - Black + Case and 4GB Memory Card(10.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by Picsio
Price: 67.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I am no photographer, 18 Mar 2014
I am no photographer, so I use this camera only on the auto setting, I am slightly disappointed however, as four out of ten of my pictures turn out blurred.

Verbatim 43351 700MB 52x CD-R Extra Protection 50 pack Spindle
Verbatim 43351 700MB 52x CD-R Extra Protection 50 pack Spindle
Offered by Espace-Disque
Price: 9.55

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Verbatim Cd's and DVD's, 18 Mar 2014
I like Verbatim Cd's and DVD's as I hardly get any rejects, compared to other brands. As a musician I still use Cd's and only change my tracks to MP4's once I am happy with the mix and I need to carry them around with me.

Canon PIXMA iP7250 Colour Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Colour Inkjet Printer
Offered by Inkubus Bargains
Price: 59.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Not many options on the market if you want to print directly onto CD's and DVD's so I was happy to find this model, 18 Mar 2014
There are not many options on the market if you want to print directly onto CD's and DVD's so I was happy to find this model. I researched this model and found it in my local Curry's megastore, typically it was out of stock so I came back home and ordered it from Amazon. It arrived only a couple of days later (as I went for the free postage option).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 8:27 AM GMT

Sugru - White (Pack of 3)
Sugru - White (Pack of 3)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Used it to fix my powerbook, 18 Mar 2014
I used this wonderful product to fix my mac's psu lead as it had split the cables outer casing. I moulded the Sugru around the wire and the plastic of the PSU and left it to set over night. It's now better than new and stands up to the nocks I give it.

Silverline 282449 Turbo Twist Screwdriver Torx Set 6-Piece
Silverline 282449 Turbo Twist Screwdriver Torx Set 6-Piece
Price: 9.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed this set to fix the belt on my Flymo, 18 Mar 2014
I needed this Trx driver set to fix the belt on my Flymo. As with a lot of equipment these days you need a mixture of screw drivers to even open them up. This set was at the right price (B&Q wanted more than I paid for just one Trx driver) so I'm happy

Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see if your a Trekie, 18 Mar 2014
Without giving my age away, I have always been a Trek fan from when it was first aired on BBC2 in the seventies.
Unfortunately I never liked the original Khan (The wrath of etc) I much preferred film 4 the voyage home. However, this is a far better storyline and the film has the advantage of modern techniques, so over all I really enjoyed it

Magician's End (Riftwar 4)
Magician's End (Riftwar 4)
by Raymond E. Feist
Price: 12.16

5.0 out of 5 stars End of an era, 18 Mar 2014
I will admit it, I am a Feistian. Before I read this last volume in the Riftwar 4 series I went back and re-read (over a number of months) my entire Midkemia collection starting with Magician.

The Hobbit and LOR was my first, then my Feist collection is the best

Mordant's Need (1) - The Mirror of Her Dreams
Mordant's Need (1) - The Mirror of Her Dreams
by Stephen Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars I read it from cover to cover enjoying both the story line and characters, 18 Mar 2014
I was searching through my book boxes in the loft for something to read and came across book 1 of Mordant's Need.

I read it from cover to cover enjoying both the story line and characters, at the three quarter stage I searched Amazon for the second volume and ordered it. Book 2 arrived on the morning of my last chapter of book 1.

A Man Rides Through (Mordant's Need: Volume 2.)
A Man Rides Through (Mordant's Need: Volume 2.)

I read it from cover to cover enjoying both the story line and characters, at the three quarter stage I searched Amazon for this second volume and ordered it. Book 2 arrived on the morning of my last chapter of book 1.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4