Profile for G > Reviews

G "G" (Yorkshire)

Premier Housewares 4 Sided Grater - 22 cm - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares 4 Sided Grater - 22 cm - Stainless Steel
Offered by Dealsdirect247

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty - pay more and get a better product somewhere else!, 21 April 2014
On the 2nd use the top handle flew off and caused carnage...bit cheap and nasty, so look elsewhere if you wanted quality.

Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey
Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Samsung S2, 21 April 2014
Works really well - don't hesitate if you have a Samsung S2, clips in my Toyota air vent well and grips perfectly. Wished I had got one sooner!

Schneider Topball 850 Rollerball Refill- Black (Pack of 3)
Schneider Topball 850 Rollerball Refill- Black (Pack of 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Refills didn't work and were faulty, 21 April 2014
Beware; these are great if they work, but one out of the three refills I was sent did not work - I would be cautious about buying these again as its such a faff to send them back - maybe they do that on purpose! Really unhappy :-(

Eylure Heated Eyelash Curler
Eylure Heated Eyelash Curler

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid - I'm on my third purchase and never again, 15 Feb. 2011
These eyelash curlers do work but after a short time they fail - either the battery holder does not properly connect and you end up having to use gaffer tape to hold it together or in the case of my current one [i've bought this product 3 times now] it just fails completely inexplicably. Sorry I can't suggest an alternative but I would stay away from this product.

Material Obsession Two
Material Obsession Two
by Kathy Doughty & Sarah Fielke

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, beautiful book!, 11 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Material Obsession Two (Paperback)
This book is beautiful from the front cover onwards.
The quilt designs and photography are stunning and the projects - and authors - an inspiration.
I'm very new to quilting so some of the designs are beyond my skill at the moment, but just looking through generated lots of ideas and excitement.
Go and buy it - even it you just want a lovely looking book to sit on your coffee table!