Profile for Pippi > Reviews

Natural World - Snow Leopard [DVD]
Natural World - Snow Leopard [DVD]
Dvd ~ Natural World

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 July 2013
My 5 year old who is snow leopard mad chose this herself out of some birthday money. This is an enjoyable watch for the whole family

The Battle For Christabel
The Battle For Christabel

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 5 July 2013
This book is not a bad read but it is a bit dated. Definitely not her best work in my opinon

WWF Wild Friends: Snow Leopard Lost: Book 4
WWF Wild Friends: Snow Leopard Lost: Book 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, 17 Jun 2013
I bought this for my snow leopard mad 5 year old. She enjoyed the book but I felt that it could have done with more photographs. Good book for a slightly older child who could read it herself.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read-hated when it was finished, 28 May 2013
This book is funny and poignant and impossible to put down-great read. Have recommended to a friend who also loved it.

Jacqueline Wilson Writing Journal
Jacqueline Wilson Writing Journal
by Jacqueline Wilson
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 24 Dec 2012
My daughter loves this and we have bought it as a present for a number of her friends birthdays (9)

Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Princess Tiara
Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Princess Tiara

4.0 out of 5 stars Great do it yourself toy, 19 Nov 2012
My then 3 year old daughter loved this toy and got hours of pleasure making and wearing her tiara. Very good toy for the price,

Kids' 10-minute Brain Workout: Brain-Training Tricks, Riddles and Puzzles to Exercise Your Mind
by Gareth Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 26 Dec 2011
I love it I found sudokoo hard at first but you do get the hang of it.
Has kept me busy this Christmas.
I am able to do most of them by myself even though I am only 8.
Anna age 8

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive sturdy and fun toy, 1 Jan 2010
My children ages 6, 3 and 20 months received this from Santa Claus and it has been a huge hit with them. They make up games together or play with the house on their own. The house has been used as a zoo for dinosaurs as well as the more conventional use. Santa brought some furniture and some of the matching dolls which are essential. The house has removable panels and walls so the children can organise it as they wish. A well made and most enjoyable toy!

Pippi Longstocking Gift Edition with limited edition prints
Pippi Longstocking Gift Edition with limited edition prints
by Astrid Lindgren

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book for 6 year olds and their mothers!, 1 Jan 2010
I bought this book as a Christmas gift for my daughter who is just 6. I read it to her and it is as enjoyable for me as it is for her. The text is also big enough for her to read an extra page or two when she feels adventurous. The illustrations are fantastic and familiar to all Charlie and Lola and Clarice Bean fans. Pippi is a very appealing character as she does all the things that most children wouldn't dare. My daughter and son (3) have volunteered to go to bed earlier just to hear more about Pippi. I read these books myself as a child and it is great to find books with such enduring quality and appeal.