Profile for Lyubomir Mirchev > Reviews

Content by Lyubomir Mirchev

Lyubomir Mirchev

Life in the UK Test: Handbook 2013: Everything You Need for the British Citizenship Test
by George Sandison

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 7 Nov 2013
awesome book helps me a lot with my studies. quick delivery, reasonable price, I would recommend to a friend. cool

Life in the Uk Test: Study Guide 2012 - The Essential Study Guide for the British Citizenship Test
by Henry Dillon

Accounting for Non-Accounting Students
by John R. Dyson
Price: 54.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 7 Nov 2013

Doing Research in Business and Management: An Essential Guide to Planning Your Project
by Mark N.K. Saunders
Price: 36.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 7 Nov 2013
Thank you for the book very much. It has helped me a lot already for my degree and it was in amazing condition hardly used and at a good price too.