Profile for Olykins > Reviews

Content by Olykins

Olykins

The Hairy Dieters: Good Eating (Hairy Bikers)
The Hairy Dieters: Good Eating (Hairy Bikers)
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty recipes, 3 April 2015
As I said for Book 2 - I've got the first book and made most of the recipes in that one, so was extremely happy with the new book. Easy-to-follow recipes and great flavours. Highly recommend it.

The Hairy Dieters Eat for Life: How to Love Food, Lose Weight and Keep it Off for Good! (Hairy Bikers)
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy with the new book, 3 April 2015

Scanpart Goldtonfilter
Scanpart Goldtonfilter
Offered by Selectric London Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filter, 3 April 2015
This review is from: Scanpart Goldtonfilter (Accessory)
I have a Delonghi coffee machine and got so fed up with the paper filters doubling over and making a mess of my counter with the coffee going everywhere except in the pot! I measured it up and even though I did think it would be a little bit too high (which it is), with a little gentle manoeuvring it fits without sticking when opening and closing the filter door. I wasn't able to find a reusable filter that stated it fitted a Delonghi, so this is fabulous and filters coffee like a dream. No more rubbish paper filters and no more mess. Very happy.

Words of Radiance: The Stormlight Archive Book Two
Words of Radiance: The Stormlight Archive Book Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 4 Sept. 2014
Fantastic storyline - I was unable to put it down. Really interesting characters keeping the reader totally immersed in the story. I need book three now!

Croco® 11" Inch Apple Macbook Air Super Chocolate Carry Case Sleeve (Black)
Croco® 11" Inch Apple Macbook Air Super Chocolate Carry Case Sleeve (Black)
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous cover, 27 May 2013
I got this cover for my Macbook Air and it's perfect! Looks good, feels good and gives fantastic protection. absolutely recommend.

Genuine HOCO Baron Real Leather Case Turn To Side Design for Apple iPhone 4S / 4 in WHITE

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but annoying!, 1 Jan. 2013
Bought this case as wanted a side flip and thought this one looked better than others, if a tad pricey. It is very lovely to look at and does work well with regards to the hard shell, but is so irritating! The side flip is not attached to anything, has no magnet or clip and just flips itself open. You can get it to stay shut but... Very annoying.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars If you've got your own business, read this book, 23 Oct. 2012
I worked for a large retail company and was lucky enough to have been sent on a couple of workshops given by Liz, the author. What an eye-opener!

The company was re-branding and was changing its tone of voice quite considerably. We were sent on the course to be shown how to get our products across in a more friendly way and without the need for shouting at the customer. It was fantastic and I must admit, I wasn't really aware of how important tone of voice was.

I've now started my own small business and the knowledge gained from those workshops, and then reading this brand language book, has been invaluable. I'm not a writer - my background is in graphic design and proof-reading - but have done most of the written stuff for the business myself. I now keep a copy of this book with me for reference when writing anything, so I can consistently get the personality of my brand across to my customers, in the way that I want.

This book is an absolute must-have for anyone with a business, big or small. It enables you to get your point across in a way that your customers can relate to and, ultimately, want to buy from you. It's easy to read and follow and makes so much sense that it takes away any fear you may have had initially about writing.

3 Tier 5mm Thick Maypole Cupcake Wedding Fairy Cup Cake Display Stand by Classikool®
Offered by Classikool® Luxury without expensive packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice surprise!, 25 Sept. 2012
Ordered this thinking it was quite expensive for a 3 tier cake stand but liked the shape and look of it so I went ahead with the purchase. I'd looked around and saw that one way or another, with the delivery charge, they were all about the same price.

I'm pretty sure the description didn't say it lit up (or I'd completely missed that bit), so imagine my surprise when I got it and saw the battery pack - I wondered what that was for. Anyway, I set it all up and it's fabulous! I've a feeling I'll be buying more of these and would definitely recommend. All the packaging is great too. I did have one heart-stopping moment when I thought one of the tiers was scratched, then realised I hadn't taken the plastic film off it. Doh!