Profile for J. Sekules > Reviews

Content by J. Sekules

J. Sekules (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Sole Affair FEVER Ladies Womens Two Part Chunky Cleated Sole Platform Wedge Buckle Sandals Shoes Size UK 6, EU 39 Black
Offered by SOLE AFFAIR

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for summer, 16 May 2016
I have not had these off my feet since they arrived. I ordered the Size 6 as that's the smallest size but normally a 5. Fitted fine as the buckles are adjustable. Really comfy, not too high. Will prob last all summer, bargain for the price! Need another colour!

Ladies Womens Suede Style Ankle High Quilted Wedge Heel Flat Fur Lace Boots Shoe (7, Single Buckle Black)
Offered by Csco The Celebrity Style Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable quality and fit., 24 Jan. 2016
Extremely quick delivery. These boots look and feel a lot more expensive than they are. The fit was perfect, the fur is super soft and they look gorgeous on. Will order the other colour too. Bargain.

Premium Vegetable Spiralizer - Spiral Slicer Bundle - Best Zucchini Spaghetti, Pasta, Noodle Maker with Bonus Recipe Book, Peeler, Cleaning Brush, Bag
Offered by A&I Premium Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job!, 19 Jan. 2016
Well I've waited ages to buy a spiraliser and didn't want a big one that took ages to clean. I saw this one being used on youtube and it looked easy so I went for it. It came with a velvet bag to store, a peeler and cleaning brush. I used it for the first time today with courgette and it worked perfectly and I'm very pleased. Easy to wash up which is what I wanted. Well made and sturdy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pink Stainless Steel Set of 3 Dessert Tea Coffee Spoon Spoons Cutlery Plastic Handle

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying., 15 Dec. 2015
Annoying, was expecting dessert spoons but are tea spoons.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for price, 12 Dec. 2015
I bought this on the strength of the current reviews. I was really impressed. I'm used to getting the 6% so getting 10% was scary but it went on fine, dried really fast and I was impressed. I have 2 bottles and will def use again. It smelt ok too, I normally use the angel spray tan but this dried quicker and was cheaper.

Millenium Cutlery Dessert Spoons - Pack of 12 | Stainless Steel Dessert Spoons, Genware Spoons, Millennium Cutlery
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as the pic.., 7 Dec. 2015
Completely different spoons to the pic. They are huge and more like serving spoons.

Contrast PaNel Front Bow Detail Skater Dress UK Size 8-16 (UK 10 (EUR 38), Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, 5 Dec. 2015
I ordered this dress in the powder blue and black and it arrived 3 days later. I ordered the size 10 which I am but wish I'd ordered the 8 as it's slightly big on the waist. Looks lovely on and I love the material as it doesn't crease. Very happy.

HardnutZ Helmets Old MacDonald Street Cycle - White, 54-58cm
HardnutZ Helmets Old MacDonald Street Cycle - White, 54-58cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Old macdonald had a farm on her head., 16 Nov. 2015
I bought this old macdonald helmet because I'm a big kid and vegan and thought it was cool. My son thinks it's embarrassing. It looks great on, comes with lots of different foam inserts and is top quality. Have ordered my son the blue rain one so we ate matching.

Eco-Dent Toothpowder Daily Care Mint 2 Ounces
Eco-Dent Toothpowder Daily Care Mint 2 Ounces
Offered by OTCFORYOU

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes yukky but i love it!, 14 Oct. 2015
This makes my mouth feel like it's been through a dish washer. It tastes disgusting but I love it!

Ecoegg Laundry Egg (210 Washes) - Soft Cotton
Ecoegg Laundry Egg (210 Washes) - Soft Cotton
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 14 Oct. 2015
Love this product. Didn't think it would be any cop but it makes all the clothes smell nice and cleans fine. I forget I even use it now it's so good. It's so easy because I leave it in the machine and it's not messy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7