Profile for J. Sekules > Reviews

Content by J. Sekules

J. Sekules (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lychee 500ML Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Machine Air Humidifier Moistener Atomizer with 4 Timer Settings & 7 Colors RGB Gradient Light, Large Capacity Persistent Version
Offered by Lycheer

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely unit!, 19 Jan. 2015
I treated myself to this item as I've worked with people with learning disability who find them beneficial to calm and relax and I'm so pleased with it! Firstly, the huge tank means your not constantly filling it up and a few drops of jasmine has the entire house smelling lovely. The unit itself is simple to set up just pour in the water and oil and switch on. Lovely choice of lights (I like the pinky one) and timer settings. I have found no negatives to this at all but I would say it has no branding on it so can't see how it's lychee because surely they'd brand their own product!

A 5cc Bottle of 100% Jasmine Fragrance Oils Burner (4cm x 2cm)
A 5cc Bottle of 100% Jasmine Fragrance Oils Burner (4cm x 2cm)
Offered by CentralCrafts UK

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous smell!, 19 Jan. 2015
Gorgeous jasmine smell. I use this in my aroma diffuser and you can smell it all over the house! It is a teeny tiny bottle but you only need a small amount

Celebration Flared Electric Melt Burner
Celebration Flared Electric Melt Burner
Offered by WomanlyCharm

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!!, 14 Jan. 2015
This is beautiful! Once switched on its beautiful pink and green. Melts the wax with a bright light and with Yankee lasts all day. Best buy ever! I had a proper white Yankee one which only lasted a couple of months and nowhere near as beautiful as this one!

The DRH Collection BIA Oasis Glass Mason Beverage Jar Cup with Handle, 450ml in White 403187
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing for hot drinks, 2 Jan. 2015
These mugs look lovely, I take mine to work and get lots of compliments... but! They are made as one piece which means make a cup of tea and the handle gets really hot and so unusable. I use it for cold drinks but that's not why I bought them.

LoudLook New Womens Ladies Slip On Flat Plimsolls Sneakers Pumps Skater Trainers Pumps Shoes 3-8 UK 5 Colours
Offered by Loudlook

4.0 out of 5 stars bargain and comfy, 8 Dec. 2014
Wear these to work and they do come up wide but I have wide feet. Really comfy for my 12.5 hour shift. Well made.

Brass Christmas CAROUSEL - Original Swedish Angel Chimes Xmas Decoration - Tealight Holder
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely for Christmas, 8 Dec. 2014
Comes with a large tea light rather than the 4 tapers. These carousels are quite flimsy but they look so beautiful when turning. My 9yr old son loves it and works perfectly for me.

4" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper
4" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 26 Nov. 2014
Came fully ready to lay on the bed, not shrink wrapped which is what I was expecting. No smell and extremely comfortable! Only downside is I need a step ladder to get into bed now!! Took 2 days to deliver. No complaints much better than my old one which was thinner but twice the price!

/31/ Set of 6 Margarita Cocktail Glasses Coloured Bottoms Original
/31/ Set of 6 Margarita Cocktail Glasses Coloured Bottoms Original
Offered by Luxury Home Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the coloured bottoms and they are thick glass and ..., 25 Nov. 2014
These glasses are very sexy! I love the coloured bottoms and they are thick glass and quality is outstanding. Perfect for my sister and my fav snowball tipple over Christmas !

Pineapple Women's Ankle/Wrist Weight 5Lb
Pineapple Women's Ankle/Wrist Weight 5Lb

5.0 out of 5 stars I walk a lot and they are great for passive toning of the legs, 24 Nov. 2014
I wear these under my trousers at work. I walk a lot and they are great for passive toning of the legs

set of 4 'Japanese Doll' ceramic coasters in beautiful box
set of 4 'Japanese Doll' ceramic coasters in beautiful box

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, fabulous coasters!, 19 Nov. 2014
Omg I can't stop staring at these coasters! They are beautiful!! These are ceramic tile coasters, really brightly coloured and look fantastic on my table. The box they come in has a tile stuck on.the front and a cute latch so it looks lovely on show. Be careful though because I broke the pink one dropping it from the dresser. Glued back together well. I have ordered some for my sister x

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6