Profile for J. Sekules > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Premier Housewares Steamer with Glass Lid - 22 cm - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Steamer with Glass Lid - 22 cm - Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this as an addiction to my current 3 layer steamer and was disappointed when I constructed it because it was smaller than I thought. But.. I am a family of 6 including 3 grown up kids and it's the perfect size for everyday veggie use. Has gone through the dishwasher ok so so far so good.

DKNY Women's Quartz Watch Broadway 3 Hand NY8486 with Metal Strap
DKNY Women's Quartz Watch Broadway 3 Hand NY8486 with Metal Strap
Offered by Timepieces & More

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect girls watch, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this watch for my daughters 18th as I have a similar DKNY one with the ceramic inlay. It looks expensive and glimmers on her wrist and she has had alot of compliments. The nice thing about this watch is its a small delicate size. My daughter has tiny wrists and arms and I didn't want anything clumpy so this is perfect one a couple of links were removed.

Katy Perry Meow EDP Spray 100ml
Katy Perry Meow EDP Spray 100ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 16 Dec 2013
I ordered this perfume for my sons girlfriend and had to buy another as I liked it so much. The bottle is good quality and looks lovely sitting anywhere and the perfume is really nice. It's sweet with vanilla and a lighter version of the Britney fantasy. I don't think it has much staying power but I have smelt it on my scarf and coat the next day so maybe i'm wrong.

TOC 2 Sided Worded Love Necklace On an 16" Chain FJ34
TOC 2 Sided Worded Love Necklace On an 16" Chain FJ34
Offered by eurosparkle

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, 16 Dec 2013
After reading the mixed reviews I thought i'd purchase this as a stocking filler for my daughter who's 18 . I know you get what you pay for but really this was shocking quality. The actual heart is sweet but looks so cheap, even Claire's accessories is better quality at half the price. The chain was cheap and dull. Straight back to Amazon.

Spinning Silver Angels T-light Holder
Spinning Silver Angels T-light Holder
Offered by Happy Sunny Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 6 Dec 2013
I bought this as a replacement for my chiming Swedish one which fell to bits and it is really beautiful. It uses normal tea lights which is great and looks so nice when lit. My only complaint would be that it doesn't make a twinkly noise but that's my own personal preference.

Minecraft 7-inch Creeper Soft Toy
Minecraft 7-inch Creeper Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 yr old loves it!, 2 Dec 2013
This plush came in the usual cardboard with wire fixings. Quite tall, well made makes an exploding noise when tummy squeezed. My son loves it and he was famous at school carrying this around on his birthday.

Al Aneeq Frangipani Perfume Oil - 3ml
Al Aneeq Frangipani Perfume Oil - 3ml
Offered by al-aneeq

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 18 Nov 2013
I was expecting this oil to be almondy in smell but it's very sweet and floral. Really nice! Lasted few hours on the skin.

Al Aneeq Violet Fragrance Long Lasting Perfume Oil - 10ml
Al Aneeq Violet Fragrance Long Lasting Perfume Oil - 10ml
Offered by al-aneeq

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!, 18 Nov 2013
I love the smell of this oil! I actually think it does smell like parma violet but I love it and I can still smell it hours later.

Running With Monsters: A Memoir
Running With Monsters: A Memoir
by Bob Forrest

5.0 out of 5 stars The brilliant Bob Forrest!, 7 Nov 2013
I came late to the Bob Forrest fan club through celeb rehab and have enjoyed his charismatic honesty and so pre-ordered this book on my kindle. I enjoyed his gritty honestly and lack of obvious name dropping ( even though he had lots of famous friends) and the way in which he tells his story as if he's chatting with you in a comfy chair, with his floppy hat and big smile! A good read, not so gritty as Slash and Anthony Keidis but really enjoyed it.

Eat Water Slim Noodles 270g (Pack of 5)
Eat Water Slim Noodles 270g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Superfooduk

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!, 10 Oct 2013
I did as it said on the packet, rinsed the noodles and cooked them with garlic, soy sauce and chinese 5 spice. The packet makes a generous lunch for one. They tasted fine but the texture is quite weird and rubbery but not horrible.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4