Profile for J. Draisey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Conan Doyle, 23 Feb 2014
I really loved reading this on kindle. It was a fab read but also being able to easily book mark the pages I was able to dip in and out so easily.

Now looking forward to my next book.

Jelly Splash
Jelly Splash

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
I never thought I'd find a sequel to candy crush. This is easily as much fun and is great when you're timed out of another game.

Pugster Smiling Cat Hugging Mouse Charm Bead Fit Pandora Charms
Pugster Smiling Cat Hugging Mouse Charm Bead Fit Pandora Charms
Offered by Pugster

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, 10 Aug 2013
excellent service from Pugster. Lovely charm. Would definitely use this supplier again. My daughter loved it too. I just need an excuse to get one for myself!!!

Truly Charming® Letter A Charm Bead Will Fit Pandora Troll Chamilia Style Bracelets
Offered by Truly Charming®

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Aug 2013
Just what I was looking for. The company provided excellent service too. There was a chance it would arrive late for my daughters birthday, but they pulled out all the stops to get it to me on time! Personal touches make all the difference!

Pugster Think Pink Ribbon Awareness Photo Heart Love Bead Fits Pandora Chamilia Biagi Charms Bracelet
Offered by Pugster

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent present, 10 Aug 2013
I gave this to my daughter for her birthday. Very pretty and tasteful, yet portrayed everything it needed to. I's like one myself!

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Skinny Latte Macchiato, Pack of 5, 5 x 16 Capsules (40 Servings)
Offered by E.U. Xtores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Aug 2013
Not much to say, but love this coffee...and all the better for it being 'skinny' Wouldn't buy any other type of coffee

The Royal, Complete Series Two [2004]  [DVD]
The Royal, Complete Series Two [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amy Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Aug 2013
Really enjoyed watching this series, Just as good watching it again, with the joy of know it will be sequential!!!!

Candy Crush
Candy Crush

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Candy Crush (App)
This is nothing like the CAndy Crush available on Apple ipad or iphone. Now that IS fun...., unlike this, which is NOT!

CandySwipe 2 FREE
CandySwipe 2 FREE

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 3 July 2013
This review is from: CandySwipe 2 FREE (App)
This entertained me for about a day, then I deleted the app! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I just wish candy crush was available for Kindle!!!!

Daddy-Long-Legs
Daddy-Long-Legs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Daddy-Long-Legs (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. It was bought as a present for me and I found it compelling reading. I would thoroughly recommended it.

Page: 1 | 2