Profile for PrincessMinxy > Reviews

Love this pan!

Before I Met You
Before I Met You

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable read, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Before I Met You (Kindle Edition)
Took a while to get into it but once I did, I couldn't put it down!
The characters are genuine, real and interesting and I really enjoyed the setting and that it played off in both the 20's and 90's (kind of made me nostalgic for the days before all things mobile, soc media related)

I would definitely recommend as a great relaxing read.

Satechi Soundfly SD WMA/MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter for SD Card, USB Stick, Mp3 Players (iPod, Zune)
Offered by SATECHI

4.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with this, 31 July 2014
After trying cheaper versions of a similar thing, I am really pleased with this. Definitely worth spending that bit more on.

The Unfinished Symphony of You and Me
The Unfinished Symphony of You and Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic summer read, 31 July 2014
This book made me laugh and cry and I had to read it in almost one go (Book hangover as a result).
I have read all three her books and this is the best one yet. The characters are so real and relatable that I almost feel that I miss them now that I am done.
This book is top of my summer reading list and I can really recommend it. Cant wait for the next one. :)

Flat-Out Love
Flat-Out Love

4.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly good, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Flat-Out Love (Kindle Edition)
Took a while to get in to the book as it seemed like self indulgent teenage chatter at first. Once the characters and plot developed it started having more depth and I was glued till the end. Great holiday read.

Pregnancy: The Mumsnet Guide: The Answers to Everything
Pregnancy: The Mumsnet Guide: The Answers to Everything
by Mumsnet

5.0 out of 5 stars Best read in pregnancy, 25 Aug. 2010
This book was the best thing I bought while being pregnant.
It gives the most realistic feedback on all things from conception to birth, with some laugh out loud tales from other mum's.
I also appreciated the list of things you really need vs what everyone tries to sell you.