Profile for Honeypot > Reviews

Honeypot

Bach Original Flower Remedies - Chicory 20ml
Bach Original Flower Remedies - Chicory 20ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 26 July 2015
It is as expected and as ordered - thanks

Pre-therapy: Reaching Contact Impaired Clients
Pre-therapy: Reaching Contact Impaired Clients
by Garry Prouty

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 July 2015
Still reading but very useful and informative in my line of work

The Little Book Of Bach Flower Remedies
The Little Book Of Bach Flower Remedies
by Sven Sommer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really value for money but it might suit other buyers just fine., 26 July 2015
I know its called the "Little" book but had I realised it was that small I wouldn't have paid £4.99 plus p&p for it!! Not really value for money but it might suit other buyers just fine.

The Hairy Dieters Eat for Life: How to Love Food, Lose Weight and Keep it Off for Good! (Hairy Bikers)
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2015
Great recipes - good flavours - yummy food

Morphy Richards 330003 Power STM Elite Steam Generator Iron with Ceramic Soleplate

3.0 out of 5 stars ... leaks water everywhere which is a shame as I like it otherwise, 6 Oct. 2014
Unless it is on full heavy duty steam it leaks water everywhere which is a shame as I like it otherwise.

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Dave Myers

4.0 out of 5 stars A Light-hearted and delicious approach to losing weight, 13 Aug. 2012
Having recently purchased the book I was relieved to find that it was 1. easy to follow 2. used readily available ingredients (even found harissa in the supermarket) 3. easy to follow instructions 4. easy to cook and 5. tasted delicious.
I have countless cook books confined to the cupboard because they are too complex and I give up the will to live after just reading them. All the recipes offered that I have made are bursting with flavor just as they promise, with no complaints from any of the family, making for a pleasant change. It is true the book is simple and to the point - which as a busy working Mum suits me down to the ground. I would highly recommend this book based on the fact that I have actually used it and am still using it. Can't say fairer than that......................
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2012 7:01 PM BST