Profile for Honeypot > Reviews

Content by Honeypot

Honeypot

Morphy Richards 330003 Power STM Elite Steam Generator Iron with Ceramic Soleplate
Offered by Diystore

3.0 out of 5 stars ... leaks water everywhere which is a shame as I like it otherwise, 6 Oct 2014
Unless it is on full heavy duty steam it leaks water everywhere which is a shame as I like it otherwise.

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Dave Myers

4.0 out of 5 stars A Light-hearted and delicious approach to losing weight, 13 Aug 2012
Having recently purchased the book I was relieved to find that it was 1. easy to follow 2. used readily available ingredients (even found harissa in the supermarket) 3. easy to follow instructions 4. easy to cook and 5. tasted delicious.
I have countless cook books confined to the cupboard because they are too complex and I give up the will to live after just reading them. All the recipes offered that I have made are bursting with flavor just as they promise, with no complaints from any of the family, making for a pleasant change. It is true the book is simple and to the point - which as a busy working Mum suits me down to the ground. I would highly recommend this book based on the fact that I have actually used it and am still using it. Can't say fairer than that......................
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2012 7:01 PM BST