Profile for DG > Reviews

Content by DG

DG (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
16" EXTRA DEEP, Double Size Ivory Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Fitted Sheet, Bedding. ***Carefully Woven From Long Fine Staples Of Cotton Yarn***By Rejuvopedic©
Offered by The Linen Depot

4.0 out of 5 stars Light Egyptian, 3 Dec 2013
Quite lightweight bed sheet which fits our deep mattress very well. Been washed several times but not frayed yet. Will buy more.

Brother DCP-J140W Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer, Scanner and Copier
Brother DCP-J140W Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer, Scanner and Copier

3.0 out of 5 stars Brother printer, 3 Dec 2013
Wireless and USB options.
Faithful copies.
Scans quickly.
Ink is relatively cheap.
Can remote print from phone using brother app.

Prints one side only.
Sometimes doesn't connect to the network so can be annoying then.
Impossible to connect with Ubuntu even after installing Linux drivers.

BT Graphite 2100 Trio DECT Digital Cordless Phone - Black
BT Graphite 2100 Trio DECT Digital Cordless Phone - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Cordless phone from BT, 3 Dec 2013
Light and handy with a selection of ring tones.
Compact docking stations.
Fairly simple to use with moderately big buttons.

A couple of times wouldn't dial properly: the preset number would be dialled but all I'd get was a continuous tone. I had to replace the handset for a few minutes before trying again. Did start to get worried!

Volume isn't too great even at maximum and not really that clear. You have to hold it close to your mouth otherwise the person at the other end can't hear you distinctly (or maybe it's because I'm soft spoken, lol!).

The handsets don't update automatically, for example when I add a number to one phone's library it doesn't show up on the other handsets' libraries which is frustrating and makes me regret having thrown my previous phone system away.

Overall I think it does the job and the handsets sit unobtrusively in the rooms.

Mil-Tec Military Army Patrol MOLLE Assault Pack Tactical Combat Rucksack Backpack Bag 36L Black
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars MOLLE rucksack, 3 Dec 2013
I've used it a lot by now and getting to like even more each time. You can pack a surprising amount of kit in it with a bit of re-arranging: all it does is expand to fit it all in. Very durable but light. I haven't used any accessories yet but I don't think I'll need to. Definitely a very good buy.

8 Pack Compatible Brother LC-1100 , LC-980 , LC-985 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow for use with Brother DCP-145C, DCP-163C, DCP-165C, DCP-167C, DCP-185C, DCP-195C, DCP-197C, DCP-365CN, DCP-373CW, DCP-375CW, DCP-377CW, DCP-383C, DCP-385C, DCP-387C, DCP-395CN, DCP-585CW, DCP-6690CW, DCP-J125, DCP-J140W, DCP-J315W, DCP-J515W, DCP-J715W, MFC-250C, MFC-255CW, MFC-257CW, MFC-290C, MFC-295CN, MFC-297C, MFC-490CW, MFC-5490CN, MFC-5890CN, MFC-5895CW, MFC-6490CW, MFC-6890CDW, MFC-790CW, MFC-795CW, MFC-990CW, MFC-J220, MFC-J265W, MFC-J410, MFC-J415W, MFC-J615W, MFC-J615W. Ink Cartridges for inkjet printers. LC-1100BK , LC-1100C , LC-1100M , LC-1100Y , LC-980BK , LC-980C , LC-980M , LC-980Y , LC-985BK , LC-985C , LC-985M , LC-985Y © Cartridge Net
Offered by Cartridge Net (UK Vat Registered. Prices includes VAT. Invoice emailed automatically)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brother Printer Ink, 3 Dec 2013
Very good value for money. Relatively cheap and lasts long (of course depends on how heavy your usage is). I would highly recommend this.

Asics Tennis Shoes Gel-Dedicate 2 Men 0199 Art. EL106Y Size UK 8
Asics Tennis Shoes Gel-Dedicate 2 Men 0199 Art. EL106Y Size UK 8
Offered by originalsport1

4.0 out of 5 stars Asics Tennis Shoes, 3 Dec 2013
I like Asics shoes because they are comfortable and durable and of course not too expensive. I also don't have to make a fashion statement so I can shun high end performance shoes with logos splashed all over the place; in fact I have worn shoes by Nike and Adidas but they aren't any better than Asics or Hi-Tec.

Shoes to enjoy playing tennis and other racket sports in!

1xBLACK 3NS Kinesiology Sports Athletic Tape therapeutic Taping
1xBLACK 3NS Kinesiology Sports Athletic Tape therapeutic Taping
Offered by Obunco

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinesiology tape, 3 Dec 2013
Using this for my tennis elbow for the past week. I've had lengths of tape stuck on according to recommendations on the KT website via YouTube. They seem to take part of the stress off the tendons attached to the lateral epicondyle so gripping with the hand and swinging the arm aren't that painful. Doesn't totally take the discomfort away so I'm continuing to perform stretches and forearm exercises.

It comes as a single length of tape which has to be cut as required. The top is like thin felt with a matt finish. I chose black because it's not as conspicuous as the other colours.

The skin underneath the lengths of tape does get itchy and I'm left with weals when I take the tape off. In any case the tape starts to peel off after about 3 days. I ensure my skin is clean and dry before applying the tape and the last time I even wiped the skin with surgical spirit first in the hope that the irritation would be less and the tape would stay on for longer but I'll probably have to take it off after day 4 as it's itching again.

Bench Dissed Men's Tracksuit Top blue hydro Size:M
Bench Dissed Men's Tracksuit Top blue hydro Size:M

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for tennis, 29 Nov 2013
I've never worn a top with an asymmetrical zip so this needed some getting used to especially when putting my hands in the pockets. Otherwise it's fine with a soft feel and enough room to move my arms and trunk without feeling restricted. It has a big BENCH logo at the back but that's not a bother.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price., 29 Nov 2013
Thin cap material but peak retains its shape and size is adjustable. I like how the adjusting strap can be hidden away. No logo visible either.

Stopwatch and Timer Pro
Stopwatch and Timer Pro

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Stopwatch and Timer Pro (App)
I prefer the one preinstalled on my phone because it looks better and seems less fiddly than this app. Used it once but now uninstalled.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5