Profile for Leo Searle Hawkins > Reviews

Content by Leo Searle Hawkins

Leo Searle Hawkins (England)

Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD]
Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD]
Dvd ~ Foster Gamble
Offered by Thrive Movie

5.0 out of 5 stars The most thought-provoking film you'll see this year, 15 Dec 2011
Prior to watching Thrive I thought conspiracy theories to be complete nonesense - simply because I believed humanity had never demonstrated the organisational ability to pull them off.

But the simple principle Thrive pointed me to made me think again.

Can something so enormous as a world takeover bid by a handful of the rich and powerful be brought about on such a massive scale that it seems too big for the average citizen to believe? And could this happen through the implementation of a simple "cell system" where everyone involved plays their part on a "need to know" basis, unaware of the overarching intention of the work they are doing? I now think it could.

The remarkable thing about this film is that everything in it either fits my experience or presents arguments that I can follow rationally. The presenters are obviously highly intelligent and perceptive people who have taken a great deal of trouble and gone to enormous lengths to put this together.

I like their focus on positivity. This is not a gloom and doom film. Rather it is an inspiring vision of how we - all humanity - can consciously thrive in harmony with each other and the planet that is our home.

* IMPORTANT NOTE: I've seen YouTube vids and other forum posts of people trashing this film. From most of their comments I doubt if they have watched it all the way through. For instance, some make a big thing of Foster's family connection with Proctor & Gamble and then proceed to rant about how he is some way evil or deceptive.

If they had actually watched and listened they would have seen Foster openly talking about his family background, how he used his inheritance to make the movie, and how he today has no connection with the Proctor & Gamble company.

I've been involved with psychology, personal growth, and spirituality for the last 40+ years, much of it professionally working with individual clients, groups, and organisations such as the Ministry of Defence and Hewlett Packard. In that time I have met and seen many charlatans and dishonest people. I think I have enough experience to recognise a rogue when I see them. Foster and Kimberly, the creators of this film, are most definitely not rogues.
Break Out of Your Mind! ...And Live From The Endless Source That Makes Everything Possible
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2012 2:12 AM GMT