Profile for jen > Reviews

Psychogames: Personality Tests, Games and Questionnaires
Psychogames: Personality Tests, Games and Questionnaires
by Julian Rothenstein

3.0 out of 5 stars misleading cover, 21 Mar. 2014
Generally interesting content but the cover shows the Inkblot Test which is NOT part of this package.That is what I was hoping for.

Fifty Cars that Changed the World: Design Museum Fifty
Fifty Cars that Changed the World: Design Museum Fifty
by Design Museum Enterprise Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly disappointing, 21 Mar. 2014
Book had the content I had expected but was smaller and less attractive in its presentation than I had hoped for as a gift.

The Personal Trainer's Handbook: Manage Your Business, Know Your Clients (Fitness Professionals)
by Rebecca Weissbort

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 9 Nov. 2012
This looked very useful so I bought this for my son who is setting up a personal training business. I'm glad to say he has found it to be an essential core resourse.

TeckNet Arctrix Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, LED Illuminated, Water-Resistant, UK Layout
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars original ipad cover, 15 Jan. 2012
I searched for an up to date ipad cover for my sons ipad one. Those for ipad 2 weren't suitable and bought this one by default but my son was absolutely delighted with it. I'm glad i bought it.