Profile for AC22 > Reviews

After The Rain
After The Rain
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A new voice on the block........., 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: After The Rain (Audio CD)
First I must declare I have known Jill for goodness knows how long! I knew she was a talented singer, but this cd of her self penned songs has blown me away. The songs all tell a story, filled with emotions and a link to our ever changing weather. This cd would make an ideal choice to select as background music for an romantic Valentine's meal. Jill's voice is silky smooth and her musicians compliment it perfectly. Give this cd a go, Jill is a new, hidden talent who should be appreciated by a wider audience. You won't regret it.

Fiore Justine 20 Den Sensuous stockings with a sheer leg and invisibly reinforced toe portion for elegance. (Large, Black)
Offered by Just-Beauty-Touch

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Fiore Stockings Justine (Apparel)
Waste of money. I'm a size 14 in clothes and decided to play safe and get the largest size. A joke. They barely come to above the knee. Also cannot believe they are really 20 denier as described as they seem incredibly sheer, something I didn't want. Save your money.

The Many Sounds of Albert Hammond (UK Import)
The Many Sounds of Albert Hammond (UK Import)
Offered by rbmbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Find, 16 May 2013
What a brilliant collection of original recordings of the songs of Albert Hammond - an amazing writer, performer, producer and genuine nice guy. I was lucky to see him perform live recently and what a great show he put on, including many stories relating to some of the songs included on these cd's. What a tribute to Albert's talent and versatility, and check out the names of the co-writers! A gem!

Endlessly
Endlessly
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Something Different, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Endlessly (Audio CD)
I can see where some of the more negative reviews come from, but how dull if artists don't experiment and try different genres!?! I bought the album as I'm a huge Albert Hammond fan, and was interested to see how this collaboration worked. I really enjoyed most tracks and Duffys interpretation of them, however I kind of agree with one reviewer who likened her voice to helium, but only on one or two tracks. Overall I'm fairly sure this album will grow on me the more I hear it and I'm very happy I gave it a go.

Samrick S Wave Hydro Gel Protective Case with Screen Protector, Microfibre Cloth and High Capacitive Stylus Pen for HTC Desire C - Clear Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Product, 26 Jan. 2013
Having purchased one of these covers towards the end of 2012 when I got my new HTC Desire C and been really pleased with the protection it affords without hiding my little white gem, I decided I would order a new one as a spare. It arrived this morning and I then realised how grubby my original one was.......straight on with the new one, so I suspect I will be popping another order in soon for my spare!! So many people I know seem to have dropped their phones and just the simple purchase of one of these clear covers would probably save most of the damage and the clear version is hardly noticeable. 5 stars for sure.

A Table in the Tarn: Living, Eating and Cooking in South-west France
A Table in the Tarn: Living, Eating and Cooking in South-west France
by Orlando Murrin

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 18 Jan. 2013
I was aware of Orlando in his Good Food Magazine days and always liked his approach to cooking. I have a vague recollection of him leaving and heading off to France, and so when an article mentioned this book it rang bells and I immediately sourced a second hand, like new condition, copy from Amazon. The book is a joy. It looks interesting and is beautifully illustrated and the story of Orlando's adventure unfolds amid a few random recipes, followed by a dedicated recipe section. I have tried several so far with great succes and I think the fact that many have been experimented with to fit in with a restaurants tight schedule, means that none are faffy or unnecessarily complicated, but impressive when put on the table. My stepson and his wife, both foodies like myself, sampled some of the fare over Christmas and expressed their pleasure in what they ate, so I organised another copy for them as a surprise and they were delighted! ! A fab read with great recipes. Highly recommended.

Trinny & Susannah Women's All In One Body Smoother Skirt Black 527-18-902-L Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Dec. 2012
I am tallish and pear shaped, so was really pleased by the length of this slip, even though some said it was a bit too long. I was also very happy with the way it didn't ride up, even with tights. The fact you can wear your own bra is a definite plus. I really would like the nude colour one, but for some reason it is a lot more expensive than the black! It gives you a great smooth outline without being excessively constricting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2013 11:26 AM BST

White Magic PU Leather Case for 10.1" Samsung Galaxy Note N8000 skin PC307W
White Magic PU Leather Case for 10.1" Samsung Galaxy Note N8000 skin PC307W

5.0 out of 5 stars SAMSUNG CASE, 18 Dec. 2012
This case is perfect. Not too bulky or heavy, with no ugly surround material covering over the face of the tablet - it simply clicks into place. The authentic Samsung one was around £30-£40 and this looks very similar. It protects my tablet adequately. All in all a very definite 10 out of 10.

Solace
Solace

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, 12 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Solace (Kindle Edition)
I embarked on this novel with mixed feelings, having read the other reviews. However I found myself being drawn into it and having gone through a marriage break up myself, with a young child, could relate to many episodes the book explored. By around half way through the book I didn't want to put it down and totally related to the sense of having come through a harrowing time with a new sense of purpose once the worst that can happen to a marriage explodes in your face. Go Irene!

Up to Now - The Best Of Snow Patrol
Up to Now - The Best Of Snow Patrol
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars AC, 7 Dec. 2009
Have been a fan of Snow Patrol for some time and this brings together the best of their work so far. It doesn't disappoint. Many of the songs have haunting and incredibly moving lyrics sung beautifully by Gary Lightbody who is credited with writing almost all the tracks. His voice gets under your skin and must surely melt the hardest of hearts. Favourite tracks I would urge people to start with - Run, Chocolate, You're All I Have, Crack the Shutters, Set The Fire to the Third Bar, Chasing Cars, Just Say Yes, The Planets Bend Between Us and Open Your Eyes - brilliant.