ARRAY(0xaab97180)

TomTom Urban Rider 3.5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
TomTom Urban Rider 3.5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
Offered by soteluk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but no headset WTF ?, 27 Feb 2012
I bought this satnav. for my bike hoping to get instructions in my ear wirelessly so that i dont have to keep looking at the screen while riding. Thinking it comes with a headset the priks ripped me off and now i cant find anywhere where i can get this headset from uffffffffffff.

( 5 MINS LATER )

ok well as you can tell i was pretty upset that i did not recieve a headset with this item but luckily i did have bluetooth earphones in my room which i ordered couple of months ago because i thought they would be kool but they dint work with my mp3. After couple of minutes fiddling with the tomtom got it to connect and it is really good. you can hear clearly and is maybe a bit too loud so just turn the volume down a bit. I havent actually went anywhere yet but i have planned routes in my house and it is responding superb at the moment. once i have travelled with this i will add to this review. oh and btw if u want to know which headphones i used they were the (7dayshop R7 Sport Series Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones) they got the best reviews on amazon so thats why i bought them.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2012 10:09 AM BST

Bag Mitts ADULT - With Velcro Fastening [Misc.]
Bag Mitts ADULT - With Velcro Fastening [Misc.]

1.0 out of 5 stars s**t, 9 Jan 2012
was ripped on inside of both pairs of the gloves when i revieved then although stitching was ok on the gloves i was very disapointed and felt like someone had been using my gloves be4 i revieved them

Epson Aculaser M2000D 28ppm A4 USB Printer Mono Laser Duplex
Epson Aculaser M2000D 28ppm A4 USB Printer Mono Laser Duplex

5.0 out of 5 stars great printer, 9 Jan 2012
This printer was great i was hesitant to purchase it as it only had one review on this item. i recieved the printer next day or day after that anyway easy to install just put cd in install and your on your way i have windows7. prints on both sides reminds me of the printers i used to have in school :)