Profile for C Farion > Reviews

C Farion "CMoz" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Feb 2013
This was recommended to me by a friend when I mentioned that it's hard for me to enjoy wine cause I will open a bottle, and then just have a glass and leave the rest. Since I bought this, I can now enjoy the wine all week (And a little longer if I like) without feeling the need to rush through the bottle incase I waste it. Really happy with this purchase. *cheers*

August DTA230 Freeview TV Aerial - Portable Digital Antenna for USB TV Tuner / DVB-T Television / DAB Radio - With Suction Mount
Offered by Daffodil UK
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but awesome, 1 Feb 2013
I wasn't expecting that much from such a little product - but wow it works crystal clear! I'll be buying these for other TVs in the house, it was a case of plugging into the tv and off you go, no more complicated than that. Be sure to slightly wet the underside of the sucker to get it to stick, and keep away from curious cats!

Dectane FCP02 Fuel Cap for Peugeot 206 / 206 cc Aluminium
Dectane FCP02 Fuel Cap for Peugeot 206 / 206 cc Aluminium
Price: 29.73

5.0 out of 5 stars super awesome, 1 Feb 2013
I love this so much - it makes my car look a zillion times (approx) better. And I can pick my car out in the parking lot a lot easier because I can see this gas tank cover. It took a bit of elbow grease to get it to 'click' properly, but once you fit it, that thing will stay put for sure! Super great quality and totally happy with the purchase!

Lloytron 2000w Fan Heater with 2 Heat Settings & Cool Blow F2003WH
Lloytron 2000w Fan Heater with 2 Heat Settings & Cool Blow F2003WH
Offered by Strictly Lamps
Price: 10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little heater, 1 Feb 2013
This is a really great little heater. It's very light to carry and easy to operate. It gives off enough heat to keep you toasty which is great. Not sure there is much difference between the heat settings, it all seems to be very hot! Not complaining though.

Casio Men's Combi Watch Ga-100-1A4Er with G-Shock Resin Strap
Casio Men's Combi Watch Ga-100-1A4Er with G-Shock Resin Strap
Offered by WatchO
Price: 68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Jan 2013
This was a gift and it's been so well received. the design was very sturdy and it came in a great tin so made for an excellent gift actually! The features of the watch are so impressive and it finds the time for you when you set it which was really cool. Has a lot of features and we didn't find any problems seeing the dials in the dark as some others had written. I would recommend this watch, it's stylish, durable, and has lots of features.

Salter 9050 Glass Reverse LCD
Salter 9050 Glass Reverse LCD
Offered by tooltime uk ltd
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it & hate it, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Salter 9050 Glass Reverse LCD
I love this way more than I thought I would - but hate how much it say I weigh :p It's a great scale, much better than I was anticipating and I was nervous spending this on a scale, but the whole family has been using it! It does the measurements in several different weights you only need push a small button on the underside to change that. The design was nicer that in the photo cause it looks great against floor tiles through the glass. I'd buy this again and would recommend it.

Car Mount Windscreen Holder Cradle Kit For iPhone 4 4G
Car Mount Windscreen Holder Cradle Kit For iPhone 4 4G
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 10 Jan 2013
I read the reviews before making the purchase, and I'm not sure if people are using it wrong or what - if you just put a little liquid on the bottom of the disk (say a little water on your finger and slide it across) then it totally stays suctioned up fine. Maybe people aren't aware of this? Seems sturdy and really holds the shape you bend it into. I'd recommend it - cheap and works. (I leave it in place once mounted, maybe people are shifting it about a lot?)

Go-Cat Indoor Chicken, Vegetable and Garden Greens 2 kg, Pack of 4
Go-Cat Indoor Chicken, Vegetable and Garden Greens 2 kg, Pack of 4
Price: 18.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Jan 2013
Good sized bag so I'm not going to the shops all the time as I have 2 cats. They seem to enjoy eating this and buying in bulk means that I don't need to worry about not having cat food in the house so that a real plus. They are large bags so it does take a long time to get through so I've had to reduce the frequency of the deliveries. (even with 2 cats!) Good product.

Learning Resources Anatomy Model Human Body
Learning Resources Anatomy Model Human Body
Offered by Just Childsplay
Price: 12.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but fun, 10 Jan 2013
To echo the other reviewers, I did buy this after reading the reviews, and yes it's small - it's tiny, which can lead to frustration so as long as you are aware of that then it is a good toy. I'd really love to buy a much larger scale one but just can't seem to find one anywhere so this is a good solution. It does completely break apart which is great so you really can build it up from scratch and everyone has had a go putting it together, and we all learnt a thing or two in the process. I would recommend it but, again as mentioned - tiny!

2 Way 2 Metre extension Lead White
2 Way 2 Metre extension Lead White
Offered by Openeye
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good, 10 Jan 2013
This is a simple little extension which works well and is a perfect size when you literally just need to move the switches in your room. Good solution that doesn't get in the way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4