Profile for Mrs PZ Hirst > Reviews

Content by Mrs PZ Hirst

Mrs PZ Hirst

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does., 18 Jun. 2015
I'm very happy with this charger. I got 4 full charges out of it and I probably could have got a bit more. It takes quite a long time to recharge (overnight) but I don't see this as a problem particularly. It's going to be perfect to take to festivals.

Embrace
Embrace

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I could have imagined, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Embrace (Audio CD)
I've been a big Embrace fan for a number of years but I admit to being worried about how this new album was going to sound when I heard talk of it being darker, rockier, techno, I wondered if it was going to have moved so far away from the Embrace I loved that I wouldn't have liked it. I needn't have worried. It is still Embrace but so much more. Everytime I listen to it I hear something different. The dual vocals (Danny and Rik together) work a treat and it's good to hear bassist Steve Firth showing what he can do.
Play it often and play it loud to really appreciate it.