Profile for JMR > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Bodell Name in History
The Bodell Name in History

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting historical facts, 26 Sep 2014
Information about the origin of the name and various historical facts. I particularly liked this book as one of the distribution areas of the name taken from the 1901 census showed a town where the number of inhabitants with the Bodell surname exactly matched my own ancestral family which I had previously researched.

The Cropper Name in History
The Cropper Name in History

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 26 Sep 2014
Information about the origin and distribution of the name quoted from various sources.

The Relph Name in History
The Relph Name in History

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 26 Sep 2014
Lots of information regarding the history of the name from census returns etc.

Kismet: MUSIC FROM THE ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE
Kismet: MUSIC FROM THE ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE
Offered by 25music UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but........., 26 Sep 2014
The full soundtrack but unfortunately the final song 'Sands of Time' cut out before finishing.

River of Destiny
River of Destiny
by Barbara Erskine

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: River of Destiny (Paperback)
Another enthralling book by Barbara Erskine. As usual I could not put it down once started.

Onlineshoe Starlettos Re-useable High Heel Protectors Wedding & Races - Walk on Grass in Heels Without Sinking - Clear Clear One-Size
Offered by Shoe Butler

2.0 out of 5 stars Unable to use, 26 Sep 2014
These were advertised as being suitable for kitten heels as well as stilettos which was the reason I bought them. However, I could not fit them onto my heels so in my case it was money wasted. They may be suitable for proper stiletto heels but as I do not wear them I cannot comment.

Swan Lake [DVD] [2010] [NTSC]
Swan Lake [DVD] [2010] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Tchaikovsky

5.0 out of 5 stars Best version, 27 Jun 2014
This version of Swan Lake staged by Sir Peter Wright is captivating from beginning to end, with a dramatic final act. I was pleased that
his original coda for the three princesses in Act 3 is included, which he has since removed unfortunately.

Disposer Care Waste Disposal Cleaner 4 x 35g (140g)
Disposer Care Waste Disposal Cleaner 4 x 35g (140g)
Offered by Green Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 Jun 2014
Judging by the instructions this product is really meant for a double sink as the running water is supposed to run into the sink and not directly down the waste disposal unit. Since my unit is merely in a tiny separated area from the main sink I could not really avoid this happening. However, it is simple to use ( just drop in an unopened packet ) and I was pleased with the overall result. It is difficult to find cleaners specifically for waste disposal units, but I shall wait until I have used the other packets before definitely deciding to buy again.

2x LAICA 6 PACK UNIVERSAL CLASSIC CARTRIDGE - FITS MOST JUGS THAT USE THE CLASSIC CARTRIDGE: BRITA, (NOT BRITA MAXTRA), KENWOOD, BOOT
Offered by Vyair (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 23 Mar 2014
Bought at the request of my sister-in-law living abroad who was very pleased with the items which will last for twelve months.

Brabantia WallFix Wall Mounted Dryer - With Matt Steel Storage Box
Brabantia WallFix Wall Mounted Dryer - With Matt Steel Storage Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful invention, 23 Feb 2014
I can't speak too highly of this purchase. Once it is fixed into position on the wall it is so easy to open up and fold away again, it also holds as much washing as my old rotary line did. The metal cover makes it neat and unobtrusive when not in use. One word of caution though, I cut through two blue plastic strips when I was unfastening it the first time only to realise later that they were there to hold the lines together when packing it away which would make it even simpler! My daughter was impressed when she saw it on a visit and obtained one for herself on her return home to New Zealand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3