Profile for Mrs. Elizabeth Mackie > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Elizabeth...

Mrs. Elizabeth Mackie (Scotland)

3/4 length orthotic insoles arch supports heel pads all sizes m - supplied to NHS
Offered by Active Orthotics

4.0 out of 5 stars Arch support insoles, 16 Jun 2013
I purchased these for my husband who had problems with swollen ankles. They came the next day and he has been using them since, He has found them beneficial and swelling has gone down.

Bambeano® Baby Bean Bag Support Chair - Blue - With FREE 'My 1st Bean Bag' Cover
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Bambeano baby bean bag, 16 Jun 2013
This was a present for a friend's new baby boy. She was delighted with the beanbag and was going to buy one had she not got this present. Nice blue and white spotty cover.

To Be Loved
To Be Loved
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars To be loved, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
Love Michael Buble. Know some of the songs so good to sing along while driving.. I have all his albums can't wait for his next one !

Classic Shooter Shot Glasses, 25ml (0.9oz) Set of 6.
Classic Shooter Shot Glasses, 25ml (0.9oz) Set of 6.
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic shooter shot glasses, 16 Jun 2013
Good quality great value. Grandaughters and friends had shots before going to 21st party glasses looked good in photographs. Might get some more.

Scotland's Gardens Guide for 2013 2013
Scotland's Gardens Guide for 2013 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars garden guide, 2 April 2013
Will refer more to this when the weather gets better. There are lots of hidden gems in this book. Hopefully we will visit some

Best Kept Secret (The Clifton Chronicles)
Best Kept Secret (The Clifton Chronicles)
by Jeffrey Archer

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeffrey Archer, 2 April 2013
Can hardly put this book down just as good as the previous 2 novels. My husband keeps asking if Ihave finished it so he can read it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat binders, 2 April 2013
Have been eating very healthy and with the tablets I have lost nearly 2 stone since October. The tablets have no aftertaste and are easy to take.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen watch, 2 April 2013
Very happy with my Skagen watch. The bracelet is very tactile and the face is lovely and clear. My friends are very envious

The Life
The Life

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Life (Kindle Edition)
I have read quite a few of her books but this was the worst. Usual gangster family weak storyline. Too many offending swear words. No need really!!!!!

Me and My Sisters
Me and My Sisters
by Sinéad Moriarty

5.0 out of 5 stars Sisters, 11 Sep 2011
This review is from: Me and My Sisters (Paperback)
Being one of three sisters the title really appealed to me. I also like irish authors i find their sense of humour amusing. The outlay of the book was good with nice black print.

I enjoyed the story very much and found myself relating to each one of the sisters in some way. Also I found myself reading this book when I should have been doing much more mundane things like housework.

I also ordered another Sinead Moriarty book which I am also enjoying.