Profile for L. Pancaldi > Reviews

Stonehearst Asylum
Stonehearst Asylum
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 5 May 2015
It's a good movie with a twist.

DKNY Streamer Nylon Womens Jacket Peony Medium
DKNY Streamer Nylon Womens Jacket Peony Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, 29 May 2014
It fits me really nice, I knew how it would fit me as I already have a white one. It's perfect for the summer.

Mortal Kombat (PS3)
Mortal Kombat (PS3)
Offered by EVERGAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!!!, 27 Dec. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mortal Kombat (PS3) (Video Game)
I bought this game as a gift to my nephew as he already had been playing it with a cousin. And he said that he couldn't wait to be able to own one. So decided to get it as a Christmas present. He loves it!!! And I like it too as I used to play this game many years ago when I was younger. Is great fun!

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Protein Powder Drink Mix Chocolate Supreme 1.82kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 Dec. 2011
Ever since I tried this product I really liked so much. And since I like training and keep my body in good shape and health this is a great product to do so. I like this chocolate flavour a lot, is easy to mix and digest. Overall an excellent protein!!!

4G Touch Black Silicone Protective Armour Case + Grey Sock Cover & Screen Protector Kit for New Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation - 8GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!, 24 Feb. 2011
This bundle is a good deal, as you get the silicon cover that protects and at the same time enhances the iPod, the screen cover is clear without bubbles and easy to apply and an additional sock to increase protection. A great cheap deal!!!

MediaDevil Apple iPad 1 / 1st Generation (2010) Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 24 Feb. 2011
Already bought a screen cover for my iphone4 from this seller, liked it so much that decided to get the same screen cover for my iPad and didn't disappoint me. Is so clear that you don't see it but protects it all the time. It takes a bit of patience to put it on without the bubbles but in the end the results are so worth it. Would buy from this seller again in the future whenever I need a replacement. A++++

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars So worth it!, 24 Feb. 2011
This is the best screen cover I have found, is so clear that you don't even notice it. Keeps your screen protected all the time! I do recommended 100% !!! Quick delivery and love the sweets that come with the product. Thanks!

Everlast Womens Sauna Suit
Everlast Womens Sauna Suit

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 18 Mar. 2010
If you want to feel that you've done a good workout and sweat loads in order to loose some pounds quickly, this is the suit for you. Looks nice on and really does the job! And from all the different brands available out there, i like Everlast the most!