Profile for Jacqueline Wake > Reviews

Content by Jacqueline Wake

Jacqueline Wake

DURAGADGET 9 Inch Black "Travel" Water Repellent Cushioned Neoprene Cover With Dual Zips For Storing Table Tennis Rackets
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Neoprene cover, 3 Feb 2014
I ordered this as a birthday present for my son in law's birthday. He was very pleased with the item, which arrived promptly.

The Year I Turn...: An A-Z of Ageing
The Year I Turn...: An A-Z of Ageing
by Angela Neustatter

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 3 Feb 2014
This book arrived in advance of the expected date and as I was late ordering it for a friends birthday this was a real bonus. It was in excellent condition and exactly as advertised.

Just Seed - Wild Flower - Papaver rhoeas - Red Common Field Poppy - 10000 Seed
Just Seed - Wild Flower - Papaver rhoeas - Red Common Field Poppy - 10000 Seed
Offered by Impatiens

5.0 out of 5 stars Poppies, 3 Feb 2014
These arrived in good time. I haven't finished counting them to check they are all here. Looking forward to seeing a sea of red to commemorate the start of the Great War.

A Venetian Journal
A Venetian Journal
by Tessa Kiros

5.0 out of 5 stars Venetian Journal, 4 Mar 2010
This review is from: A Venetian Journal (Hardcover)
I am delighted with this book. I wasn't sure when I ordered it if it was a blank journal to fill in or a journal kept by the author. It would have been helpful to have known that. I ordered one for a friend's birthday and when it came and I found it was a blank journal I ordered another for myself as it turns out to be a perfect place to organise a Venetian Ball I am holding for my birthday. I like the mix of different types of space to record things and the fact that there are pockets inside for photos or other memorabilia. It is a beautifully presented book.

Over the Rainbow
Over the Rainbow
by Noel Hodson

4.0 out of 5 stars Over the Rainbow, 17 May 2008
This review is from: Over the Rainbow (Paperback)
A fascinating and well thought out book. Anyone interested in the future of our planet in the context of global warming should read this book. Really brings home the implications of how this will affect the lives of ordinary citizens in a way that mere statistics fail to address.