Profile for Mensalady > Reviews

Unze Mens 'Reelan' Laced-Up Smart Winter Riding Boots
Unze Mens 'Reelan' Laced-Up Smart Winter Riding Boots
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lock 'em up., 15 Jun. 2016
Great boots for the price. The quality is good, they are a bit stiff at first, but give with wear. My son was delighted with them, but my husband has pinched them, so I'll have to order another pair!!

Raspberry Ketones and Colon Cleanse Weight Loss Detox Combo Pack by Nutravita - UK Manufactured High Quality Dietary Supplement - Great Value Order Today (90 x Raspberry Ketone + 60 x Colon Cleanse Detox) - Suitable for Vegetarians - 100% No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Nutravita

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, 18 April 2016
I've been taking this product for 2 weeks now and have lost 3 kilos. I don't really feel hungry, and seem to be satisfied with my green salad or scrambled eggs! Only time will tell, but I have high hopes. The colon cleanser seems to have had the opposite effect to what I was expecting, however. I rather thought it would be a kind of laxative, but it seems to have bound me up inside instead. I recommend taking the Garcinia as well.

Catherine Lansfield Tartan Flannelette Red King Size Duvet Set
Catherine Lansfield Tartan Flannelette Red King Size Duvet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me., 15 April 2016
Fabulous. Lovely and cosy, good quality material, washes well. The colour is vibrant and perfect in my bedroom. Can recommend this product very highly.

Outlander - Season 1 (Collector's Edition) [DVD]
Outlander - Season 1 (Collector's Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caitriona Balfe

5.0 out of 5 stars So fantastic, I could rave on for hours, 12 Dec. 2015
So fantastic, I could rave on for hours. The acting is superb, the story sticks so close to the book and the actors portraying the characters are just perfect. Thank goodness this is available on dvd, because I have no idea when, or even if, this series will be shown on British television. I have adored Diana Gabaldon's books for years, hoping against hope that they would eventually be brought to the screen.....and here it is! I am beside myself with impatience waiting for the next series to be finished, broadcast, then distributed on dvd....I may have to start reading the books all over again (for the 4th time) to alleviate my suffering. Buy this boxed set....you won't regret it. It comes beautifully packaged, with loads of extras and commentaries by the actors and crew on every disc. You will want to watch it all in one sitting, which you could, if you didn't eat or sleep for a day or two!! Fabulous.

Accesoreeze® Apple iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display and iPad Mini 3 (2014 Model) Hybrid PU Leather Case Cover Folio - High Quality - Fits all 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation iPad Mini
Offered by accesoreeze

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent purchase., 25 Nov. 2013
This is a lovely, bright and colourful cover which fits my iPad mini perfectly, and gives it the protection it needs. It also has the added advantage that I can see it in my handbag without having to rummage about! The fit is great and it is superb value for money. It also arrived very quickly which was another plus point, hence the reason for my 5 star rating.

Zalman ZM-K500 USB Mechanical Keyboard
Zalman ZM-K500 USB Mechanical Keyboard
Offered by Dealtime IT

4.0 out of 5 stars Great entry-level mechanical keyboard, 9 July 2013
I bought this keyboard for my son, and this review is in his words:

Keyboard looks great, feels great and is reasonably quiet (no clicks). The lack of backslash and pipe keys may cause a problem if you use this keyboard for programming (or use the command line), however fortunately it's not difficult to remap the keys. A good buy for anyone wishing to transition from normal keyboards to mechanicals.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2015 3:38 PM BST

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Sequin Knit Wide Jumper Size 24 Black
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Sequin Knit Wide Jumper Size 24 Black

2.0 out of 5 stars HUGE!, 18 Feb. 2013
This jumper looks great in the picture, and, to be fair, it is lovely when it arrives, but......even though I AM a plus size, it was ENORMOUS, even for me! It is supposed to be baggy, but this was ridiculously huge. I sent it back and was refunded very quickly, so no worries there. If you are a size 16, order a 10!!

The Gruffalo in Scots
The Gruffalo in Scots
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Gruffalo in Scots (Paperback)
I recommend this book to any Scot who has read "The Gruffalo" in English. It is wonderfully translated, and makes you feel all warm inside! I laughed out loud several times and have never been prouder of my native tongue! It's not in the Robert Burns type of Scots, but in the dialect of today, which makes it relevant and funny at the same time. Kids AND adults will love it, it is a familiar story to most, and read out loud makes it even better! Buy it!!

Large Chamois Leather 4 SQ FT Natural Shammy
Large Chamois Leather 4 SQ FT Natural Shammy
Offered by Motorcount Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 3 Jan. 2013
I was a bit worried about buying this product after reading some of the other reviews, but I'm happy to say I went ahead and ordered it and am delighted with the chamois. It's very good quality, was large enough to cut into two halves, and does the job it's supposed to do! Maybe I was just lucky, but I have no hesitation in recommending this product. Good value for money, arrived quickly, works well, what else do I need to say?

Star Wars Pyjamas | Boys Star Wars PJs | Age 11 to 12 Years
Star Wars Pyjamas | Boys Star Wars PJs | Age 11 to 12 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice PJ's!, 3 Jan. 2013
Bought for my nephew, these pyjamas are good quality and a good fit. The graphics are clear and nicely coloured. Can't comment on how they wash yet as he's only just started to wear them and won't take them off! They arrived in good time for Christmas, well packaged and were a reasonable price.

Page: 1 | 2